(Closed) Sottero and Midgley Clarice VS Balear from Pronovias 2012

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@woodall2856:  I LOVE the lace. Damn my expensive taste!

Post # 4
1508 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Im partial to the Clarice but thats probably because ive been drooling over it for months! Both look lovely on you. Do you have a theme or style for your wedding? might help with the decision making 🙂

Post # 6
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

wedding Clarice

love this one on you very flattering !

Post # 7
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I think the clarice looks amazing on you!!!

Post # 8
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I love Balear too, but honestly I think the Clarice is more flattering on you. I also think it would fit your venue nicely too. I think the Clarice would look great dressed up with some statement jewelry!

Post # 9
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I loooooooooove the Clarice!  It’s so beautiful without being embellished, it’s a dress that YOU wear instead of the dress wearing YOU.  Stunning.

Post # 10
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I love Pronovias – I’m wearing “Bangor” but the Clarice looks great on you – a beautiful veil and jewelry will set you up nicely!

Post # 11
1715 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

The clarice looks amazing on your body. Both are so nice I see why your so torn. I would say get the first with some amazing jewelry.

Post # 12
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I love Clarice…I am biased though because I have it ♥  It looks great on you!

Post # 14
879 posts
Busy bee

Congratulations!  And I was just about to post that I liked that one better on you too.  It’s so unique! 

The topic ‘Sottero and Midgley Clarice VS Balear from Pronovias 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors