(Closed) Sottero and Midgley JSM1103

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1037 posts
Bumble bee

@EmmaJaneH:  What a gorgeous, WOW dress.  It’s got beautiful detail in it and you are going to look beautiful in it.  I actually think you may make it look better than your sister does πŸ˜‰ Curves will certainly make this dress look even more amazing.  Best of luck – you are going to be gorgeous.  By the way you looked stunning and elegant in the second dress as well.  Maybe you should have one for the day and one to change into for the evening ;-D  Oh that’s right cash doesn’t grow on trees.

Post # 4
Hostess
11113 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Lovely dress, I love the detail.

Post # 6
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2008

Thanks for posting.  This is my dress too!!! I can’t wait to wear it and I always love seeing pics of real brides in the dress.

Post # 8
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I think the dress will look beautiful on you!  I think you look great in the other maggie dress as well!  My sister and I are the same as y’all, she’s taller and slender, I’m short and plump. 

Post # 9
113 posts
Blushing bee

Here is a pic of me in the dress 

[attachment=1371815,174099]

Post # 10
113 posts
Blushing bee

forgot to mention, my wedding is June 4, 2011.

I think i am going to get a very plain veil, either fingertip or a bit longer.

I haven’t bought it yet, but I am in love with this necklace http://www.etsy.com/listing/49570126/the-lillianna-pearl-bridal-necklace

and i will likely wear some earrings from my grandmother.

What accessories are you wearing?

is your dress the champagne colour or white/diamond white?

Post # 14
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

What a gorgeous dress! I love all the detail, beading and lace. Great pick!

Post # 15
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

THis is the dress I have made an appt to see in person next week. Although I am a size 18/20 for wedding dresses and they only have the size 4, 10, and 12 in samples (ugh!). It’s beautiful and I love the champagne colour. I am plump and short, and not sure if this would make my tummy tire look like I am pregnant. Please post more pics of you can. Love to see in real life, on real brides pics!

The topic ‘Sottero and Midgley JSM1103’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors