(Closed) Sottero&Midgley GRACIE—Bustles and Veils? Post PICS!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
540 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

It is great to meet a dress twin. Smile

I will be making the strap into a flower and wearing that in my hair. I wont have a veil or anything, as of right now. I haven’t been able to find one that I love with the dress and I’m okay with that.

You can see some brides in the dress is you go to the website. It shows real people in the dress. I can’t wait to post a pic up there in June.

Post # 6
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

What color did you ladies order in?  I am putting my order in for Gracie in a couple of weeks and I think I am going with diamond white.  Also, I think I am going with a shorter veil to show off Gracie’s awesome train!

Post # 7
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Kateski: You’re welcome! I recognized the name, because I remember reading the bride’s answer (several people asked her what dress she was wearing). Beautiful gown!

Post # 9
126 posts
Blushing bee

@Kateski

It all looks beautiful!!!

Post # 11
126 posts
Blushing bee

I placed my order yesterday!  Can’t wait for it to come in.  How long did they tell you your dress would take to come in?  I was told maybe August, but probably September.  It seems like so long from now!

Post # 14
126 posts
Blushing bee

@Kateski – Awesome!  Does it look just like the photo you posted?  I think I want my hair half up/ half down, and still not so sure about what kind of veil.  Are you wearing it up??

Post # 16
126 posts
Blushing bee

The hair ideas are great!  I’m wearing the shoulder piece for the ceremony and pictures.. then taking it off and wearing a big necklace (still shopping) for the reception.  Are you wearing it?

The topic ‘Sottero&Midgley GRACIE—Bustles and Veils? Post PICS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors