(Closed) Special Event Insurance Companies?

posted 7 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I think if you own a home or have renter’s insurance, you can get a rider on your insurance to cover damages at your wedding.  My venue asked for insurance for my wedding and I added the venue name to my renter’s insurance through allstate.  I think it varies from state to state and from insurance company.  Also, I think it depends on how much coverage you need.  If I need to cover a billion dollars in damage, I would need to contact a specific insurance company that handles special events.  But since my venue only asked for $300,000 in coverage, I was able to get it under Allstate.

I would call your insurance company and see what they tell you.

Post # 4
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We used wedsafe.com.  was only a little over $200 for $1 million in liability coverage.  Our venue recommended them – they are reputible.

ps.  Date twin! (Well, a year off, but yay for July 9th!)

The topic ‘Special Event Insurance Companies?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors