Post # 32
1. We hold hands all the time. Even in the car. We are very affectionate.
2. Our drink of choice is Glenlivet 12 yr, with a splash of water.
3. We go to an insane number of concerts/music festivals/small venue shows.
4. We love to watch the Sunday Morning News in bed while drinking coffee.
5. He cooks breakfast, and I cook dinner. And he usually has the kitchen clean before I can get up from the table 🙂
Post # 33
1. After every restaurant we eat at, we try to find a local bakery to splurge at. He went from being a non-sweet eater to enjoying every bite. He blames his sweet tooth on me!
2. We love cooking dinner together! He previously has been a chef. Im the baker.
3. Not only do we love each other, but we LIKE each other, inside and out.
4. We pinch each others butt in public and do this “Hollywood Kiss” kind of thing where he leans me back like a dance move and plants a smooch on me.
5. We are both entirely too needy and we wouldnt change it for a second! <3
Post # 34
1. We met because he was assigned to be my “big sibling” in my PhD program when I came in as a 1st year. Kinky!
2. He is exactly one foot taller than me.
3. We love going on hours-long, rambling walks through our city (and the adjoining cities!).
4. One of our favorite things to do is watch movies together. We’re the people whose Netflix queue is populated almost entirely by weird foreign and/or old movies – and we LOVE them.
5. We were together for exactly 6 years before getting engaged.
Post # 35
1. We both love being outside. Dh grew up off the grid, wood stoves, water from the creek, he is my ultimate mountain man 🙂
2. We are both artists. He is the greatest artist IMO, and I am in his opinion. We work really well together!
3. We love food. No, I mean We LOVE Food. We love grocery shopping, picnics, pigging out. We love food and both love local organic food, and going to the armer’s market.
4. We are all over each other.
5. We are 5 days shy of 4 years apart.
Post # 36
- Wedding: September 2016 - Bridgewater Place
1. We pretty much started dating the day we met. We have seen eachother basically every day since for the last 3 + years.
2. We loooooooove World of Warcraft and spend many hours playing together. We also have 2 flat screens, 2 xbox 360s, 2 PS2s, and 2 iMacs.
3. I am 3 months and 2 weeks older than my fiance. I consistanly refer to myself as a cougar.
4. We don’t have TV but love watching shows on Netflix: Battlestar Gallactica, Breaking Bad, The Universe.
5. We love sushi and coffe. We drink at least a 14 cup pot a day of coffee…at LEAST.
Post # 37
1. We were “officially dating” before we ever even kissed – We’d been Facebook friends for years, but had never actually spent much time together, and then we spent a random evening hanging out and wound up falling for each other 🙂 we didn’t see each other again for a month, but by then he’d already asked me to be his girlfriend, and after a lot of anxiety I agreed – so glad I did 🙂
2. I love cats, he hates them… But we both get excited over puppies :3 (I get a little more excited than he does though, haha)
3. We both eat one thing at a time, from start to finish, during a meal – neither one of us was aware this was unusual until people started teasing us for it.
4. We both love Doctor Who! 😀
5. We both want a daughter someday 🙂
Post # 38
1) We both love exercising and eating well! It’s a hobby we both had growing up and what a blessing it is to find a man that’s on the same page as me
2) We met while working at Red Lobster! Neither of us even like seafood
3) We love camping, country music and pickup trucks
4) We don’t watch TV- we have two of them but I can’t remember the last time we turned one on
5) We started as ‘friends with benefits’ – no intentions of even dating… yeah, about that
Post # 39
1. We too, dont watch tv b/c we dont have cable, dish etc. We do have a TV, but no dvd player or anything.
2. I convinced him to get a puppy in February of 2011. And 2 months later he found a similar breed dog on the interstate, and we took that furbaby in, and we just ADORE our babies!!! We joke that we dont have kids b/c they are allergic of the dogs =P
3. We met through a mutial friend, who we both have known for years!! but that friend decided to wait foreverrrrr to introduce us to each other.
4. He likes the “boy” chicken wings(drumsticks) and i only eat the “girl” wings(wing?). It works out PERFECTLY!
5. We both have a sick sense of humor, that no one really else gets, but i wouldnt change him for anything, and visversa
Post # 40
1) The first time he said I love you to me was two days after we met and it was in hebrew. So I had no clue what he was saying!
2) We both are working hard to achieve our dreams and support eachother in times of failure, which is often. 🙂
3) We both are nerdy as hell and love to dress up in costumes and watch farscape.
4) We both are taking our first cruise on our honeymoon! Kinda nervous.
5) We are both vegetarians and love love love animals!
Post # 41
1. We dated for a few months in high school and I broke his heart but we stayed friends. Anytime he’d get drunk he would try to kiss me. Ultimately after 12 years, it took a random old Irish man in a pub to get us together and make me realize that Fiance is amazing (even though our Mothers had been trying for years).
2. I am 1 month and 3 days shy of being a full year older than he is.
3. We both get cranky/angry when we’re hungry, which can make things very uhmm…entertaining.
4. We love watching Doctor Who together.
5. We both LOVE Indian food.
Post # 42
1. We never text, email, or FB each other so we’ll call one another at odd times just to tell the other that we love him/her.
2. Our favorite comebacks to one another are “(fill in the blank) is frowned up on in this establishment” from the e-trade baby commercial and “Phhhhhhhttttttttt” while spinning your finger in the air from the kayak.com commercial.
3. I have never broken a bone. He has broken his left leg twice, his right hip (while he had a fixator on his left leg when it was broken the 2nd time), his right arm 3 times, both clavicles, and his nose twice. He’s also had both knees replaced and one hip (the one he broke).
4. I’m 8 months and 1 day older than him.
5. If we go out to eat it’s an ethnic restaurant…Persian, Uzbek, Indian, Azerbaijani, Lebanese, Thai…you name it we’ll eat it
Post # 43
@Firinne: 1) The first time he said I love you to me was two days after we met and it was in hebrew. So I had no clue what he was saying!
that’s spectacular lol
Post # 44
1. We met while working at a restaurant.. I’ve since moved on from the restaurant world but he now owns a restaurant (not the same one)
2. He is the only person that I know (besides my family) that has seen the movie “Nothing But Trouble” with Chevy Chase & Demi Moore and loves it as much as we do.
3. It’s become our tradition after every home opener (Cleveland Browns) we go to BW3’s (a wing place) and get boneless wings and fries, it’s so good after a long day of drinking! This year will make year #5.
4. Our favorite restaurant is Carrabbas Italian Grill, and we get it for FREE. The restaurant he owns is a “sister-store” of Carrabbas, so he gets a nice discount when we go there.
5. He’ll never admit it to anyone, but our favorite show to watch together is GLEE.
Post # 45
1. I am exactly 7 years older than him. Ooops.
2. We have tea together every single morning without fail, it makes sure that no matter how busy we get we’ve at least had a good 45 minutes of conversation every day.
3. He first told me he loved me 3 weeks after we started dating – in Irish. I didn’t know until much later.
4. We like taking enormously long walks, neither of us drinks a ton (lightweights) and we both go to bed by 10:30. PARTY ANIMALS.
5. We sing along to each other to songs all the time, and when the lyric doesn’t apply (example – songs about leaving someone) we shake our heads no at each other while we do it. We do it now to be funny but the first time he ever did it, I started crying because it was so sweet!
Post # 46
1. Our labrador pretty much runs our life right now. We both love him and since he is still young we often move plans around to accomodate him (as in, he needs his exercise!)
2. Our birthdays are within the same week, so we get to celebrate together!
3. We hate the city. We both clench up when we get into a big city, much prefer the quiet country side.
4. Neither of us can recall the first night we met properly (alcohol). He insists we danced and made out that night, i beg to differ!!
5. I refused to date him when i first met him. I already decided he had 3 strikes against him and i didnt want to waste my time. But he wouldn’t take no for an answer!! Smart boy.