(Closed) Spinoff: How do you & SO do Christmas presents?

posted 7 years ago in Holidays
  • poll: How do you and SO give presents to family?
    Give Together : (18 votes)
    86 %
    Give Seperate : (2 votes)
    10 %
    Other? : (1 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 3
    2849 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

We give presents together. We can get one nice present this way as opposed to two smaller presents. It’s a lot easier on us. 

Post # 4
    595 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

you guys are engaged, so i think is ok for you to start sharing things like that

Post # 5
    9483 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

We have been giving Christmas presents together even before we were engaged.  Well, that was only the first year, but still.  Just easier that way.

Post # 6
    92 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2010

We gift together. My Darling Husband and I started a tradition last year, which we are continuing this year 🙂 (yay!), where we get professional Christmas photos done, frame them, and send multiple out to all our close family along with whatever other item we decided to get them, always as Mr & Mrs. Kitty. Some of his distant family even asked if we could send them a photo too they liked them so much.

Post # 7
    11325 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2011

We gift together for Christmas. That just makes sense to me. My parents together give me gifts, I don’t get them seperately from my mom and dad, so why would we each buy them each something, that’d be too much I think. 

Post # 8
    627 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

We gift together and have for almost our entire relationship (except maybe the first few years of dating…). It just makes sense to do it that way!

Post # 10
    11391 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: December 2010

My husband & I give the presents together. For example we got my mom a pair of ankle boots. It will say to Mom Fr. My name, Then his name. 

Post # 11
    7403 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

We given gifts together long before we were engaged. It totally depends on who the gift is for and the budget. For family tend to get some gifts together, especially when our budgets are tight. But for friends its seperate.

The topic ‘Spinoff: How do you & SO do Christmas presents?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors