(Closed) Spinoff: Show off your <$200 bridesmaid dresses!

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Dessy Bridesmaid Style 2732I got it in a Tahiti colour and workd well with most body shapes. dessy collection number 2732

Post # 4
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Here is mine, I am getting them from a China Dress maker:

But I considered this from David Bridal for $79.99

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Chiffon-Sleeveless-Dress-with-Beaded-Empire-D19352_Bridal-Party-Sale

The only reason I didnt buy these was they didnt have the color I wanted them in.

I needed this color; and 

they had it in the orange but not the Bright Rust Red color and I wanted the girls to match!

David Bridal has a lot of dresses on sale….most of them under $80!

Cant wait to see what you picked….be sure to post pictures!

Post # 5
1014 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

what we did to save money was to order the dresses from an online vendor.  we went with bestbridalprices.com  they actually have a retail store in illinois, but their website has all the major designers and dresses.  we ordered dessy alfred sung dresses for $135, and in the bridal salon we looked at they wanted $265!  we saved so much, and the dresses arrived in about 8 weeks.  it ended up working out really well for us, and we got much nicer dresses than we could have otherwise.

Post # 6
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

We went with Ann Taylor dresses, and if you time it right, you can get 40% off discounts, which were super helpful!  It was pretty easy since the girls already knew what sizes they were.

Post # 7
10287 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

My girls selected their own dresses but they’re all under $200. I believe they were each around $180 but they got 10% off since I bought my dress at the same salon…

Maid/Matron of Honor – AA Style 7133 (hers will be all burnt orange)

Bridesmaid or Best Man EL – AA Style 7070

Bridesmaid or Best Man EM – AA Style 7006

Post # 8
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

$99. From Etsy. They are convertible dresses, so they will all be worn differently.

Post # 9
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

These are Impressions.  I think they are style #1668.  My jr Bridesmaid or Best Man has a different Impressions dress that straps were added to.

Post # 11
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

$59.99 … Kohl’s

Post # 12
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

^^ plus 30% coupons  haha   i’m trying to be nice to my girls, I could never tell them to buy a dress for more than this, I’d feel awful for financially burdening them

Post # 13
13096 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

My girls wore dresses from Dessy’s After Six line (although we ordered them online because it was way cheaper than the bridal salons).  We paid $135 each.

Show me your bridal party! :  wedding My Long Overdue Wedding Recap Pic Heavy?bb Attachments=1715925&bbat=211854

Here’s a second picture where you can see the length and such.

Post # 14
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

my ladies ranched froma size 00 to a size 24, i found my girls dresses on the davids bridal outlet!! for only 65 dollars!! regular price was 165, plus i got free shipping and they came in only 4 days and were brand new , never even tried on!! i had them go try on a dress at davids bridal to get the size right and they were perfect!!!

Post # 15
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Alfred Angelo dresses, with tax and discount (I also wore an AA dress) were $164.

Post # 16
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

My Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses were by Jade/b2 (I think?). They came to just a little under 150 after tax/shipping. My advice is to use your imagination. I didn’t really like the dress when my BMs tried it on in the store (below) but they liked it because it was super comfortable and was the same material as my dress… plus my one Bridesmaid or Best Man thought it would look really awesome if they did different colors which hadn’t occurred to me. It was a little bit of a leap of faith but they liked it so we ordered it in the 3 colors, and got it shortened to knee length (same price as to do a simple hem) and I LOVED them. And one of them at least is going to wear hers again for another wedding… which is always the goal right? Pictured below as on the wedding day, and below that on the day we found it. 

The topic ‘Spinoff: Show off your <$200 bridesmaid dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors