(Closed) Spinoff x2: What trendy things are making the cut? (a positive thread!)posted 5 years ago in Decor
- 4 years ago
- Wedding: October 2014
Nothing really matched in terms of themes at my wedding.
- We had mismatched Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses.
- The guys wore suits.
- Everything was fake flowers.
- I had burlap signs at the head table and on our card basket.
- There was a chalkboard sign for our guestbook, and one for one of our nephews to wear when he walked down the aisle.
- I had burlap and lace around my bouquet.
- There was crystal bling wrap around our tall vases on each table (provided by the reception hall, we just added the bling – although now I look back and think I should have just had it match what was on my bouquet.
- We didn’t have a flower girl.
- No music for our ceremony.
- Got married outside in a park, in a Gazebo
- We didn’t get introduced when we came in (which I think back and wish we would have).
- Had a photobooth (so much fun).
- Slideshow that last forever (um, we’re in our 30’s so there are lots of pics).
- Lace dress.
- Small bridal party (2 on each side)
I’m probably forgetting some stuff. But, it all went together and was a great time.
The topic ‘Spinoff x2: What trendy things are making the cut? (a positive thread!)’ is closed to new replies.