(Closed) SPLIT END 911! What are your remedies?

posted 9 years ago in Beauty
Post # 17
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

cut the spit ends off , lay off the flat iron a bit and get your hair on WEN asap!

Post # 18
2373 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2008

Have you tried Ojon? It’s expensive and smells a bit odd, but you can get it for much less on ebay and works on my hair (but my hair is straight).

Post # 20
275 posts
Helper bee

I use Moroccon Oil and I love it! It’s worth the price and you only need a small amount. I also use CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protection and Coppola Keratin Complex Infusion Keratin Replenisher… my hair cocktail 🙂 My hair is smooth, shiney, and I have little if any split ends..and I blowdry/straighten my hair every other day.

Post # 23
275 posts
Helper bee

You’re going to love it! You only need a SMALL amount of the products.. I use about a dime size of the oil and CHI and 2 pumps of the keratin and I start at my ends and work my way up. The top pf your hair should be ok because the scalp produces its own oil. Let me know how it works 🙂

Post # 24
2271 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

BC Rescue Repair. Get it from my hair salon but I have seen it at Amazon. I actually start to panic if I run out.

Post # 25
2600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I use Tresemme heat spray before blow drying and flat ironing.  I also don’t turn heat on the dryer until it’s partly dry.

Every day I use Perfect 10 deep conditioner or Neutrogena Triple Moisture. 

I have very thick, coarse straight hair and it keeps it smooth, shiny and healthy and has cut down on my crazy flyaways.

Good luck!

The topic ‘SPLIT END 911! What are your remedies?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors