(Closed) Spring 2012 Babies- Birth Stories

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 31
650 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

wow you went throgh alot, glad to see that everything turned out amazing and your little man is ADORABLE!

Post # 32
1675 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
@miss-spunkin:  Wow.  Awesome that you had such a fast labor, but the postpartum experience definitely sounds scary.  I’m so glad you and Jacobi are doing great now.  He’s such an adorable little boy!!

Post # 33
2140 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@miss-spunkin:  

Thank you so much for sharing! He is such a handsome cutie! πŸ˜‰

It’s empowering to know that you tore and still were able to have a natural birth w/o epidural! Go you!

Post # 34
2025 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@miss-spunkin:  Thanks so much for sharing. I was holding my breath half of the time! Congrats to you on a job well done. I think the women who go natural after induction are super hardcore! 

Jacobi is precious!

Post # 35
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

congratulatons!!! what an amazing story:))) and a beautiful baby….

Post # 36
1486 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@miss-spunkin:  Thank you for telling your story–that sounds so scary!  I’m glad that your care team at the hospital was so helpful and considerate though, I’ve been thinking about you!  And natural with an induction?  HOLY COW, I wish I could be as strong as you, that’s amazing.

And also, what a GORGEOUS little boy!  Jacobi is a lucky man to have such a wonderful Mom πŸ™‚

Post # 39
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Congrats!!!!  He is a cutie!

Post # 40
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

View original reply
@miss-spunkin:  Congratulations!!! I am so impressed by you. Your story sounds both wonderful and scary (the aftermath at least). I’m so glad everyone is okay, and Jacobi is a very handsome baby, wow!!! I’m so happy for you πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ 

Post # 41
7288 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Go mama! Congratulations!!!!!

Your son is so precious! Thank you for sharing your story, your honesty and courage is contagious!

Post # 42
330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Congrats he is so cute!! Glad everything turned out good and that you were so pleased with the service you got.

Post # 43
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@miss-spunkin:  Congratulations, he is so adorable.  Thank you for sharing your birth story…I give you SO much credit for going natural after induction since I have heard it can make labor so much more painful.  Glad that you and baby are both safe and well πŸ™‚

Post # 44
1701 posts
Bumble bee

Wow! Intense story! Thank you so much for sharing.  I am so happy to be able to read this; thank you early spring baby mamas!

Post # 45
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@miss-spunkin:  congrats! he’s adorable!

The topic ‘Spring 2012 Babies- Birth Stories’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors