(Closed) Spring 2012 babies- part 4!

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 4
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Well, summer starts June 21st, so the BFPs for the next month (plus a couple weeks) are all still spring babies. 

Post # 5
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Adding myself to the listi!! We told our families this weekend, and my suuuuper excited Fiance let the facebook world know yesterday! I can’t even imagine having to keep this secret until week 12. Still waiting for my first doctors appointment, but it looks like I am about 7 weeks along, and due April 25th:)

Truegem: 16 weeks

Smileyd: 15 weeks due Feb 22nd

AvantLaLettre: 14 weeks due March 1

Miss-Spunkin: 14 weeks due March 2

Albertagirl: 14 weeks due March 5

HisBarista: 14 weeks

Noname: 13 weeks?

AprilBride10: 13 weeeks

Ustechie: 12 weeks due March 11

Quiet Serenity: 11 weeks due March 20

Zippylef: due March 28

IheartArtichoke: due March 28

Skibobrown: due 4/3… 10 weeks?

Navy_Wife: 9 weeks, due April 6th

Amnystik: 9 weeks?

MrsStrz: 9 weeks? Due April 5

SweetKate: 8 weeks due April 11/12

Heathaah: 8 weeks due April 12th

Bells:  7 weeks?

sunny-day73: 7 weeks due April 18th

bpcmarj: 7 weeks, due April 25th

bree72: 6 weeks

Willowtree: 6 weeks

MsMini  5 weeks

Cvbee: 4 weeks?

Future MrsMcK: 4 weeks due May 7

Post # 6
1932 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

I am responding to posts from part 3 πŸ™‚

nonoame hehe I love the outfit too, I was excited that it was cool enough to wear my “fall outfit” with my leather boots πŸ™‚ The dress is from French Connection, the vest is LOFT and the belt is H&M. So far dresses are the only pre-pregnancy item that still fit me. Otherwise I wear solely pregnancy jeans and tops. πŸ™‚ I read in a pregnancy fashion article that belts actually help flatter you more during pregnancy, you don’t want to look “boxy” in all the oversized clothes lol

AprilBride10 Awww I am sooo sorry!!! Yeah, I still have nausea too, and I’m 14w 4d, I still dry heave every morning before I eat breakfast, and yesterday, I threw up anyway πŸ™ I’ve found Morning Wellness tea by Earth Mama Angel Baby REALLY helps, but I ran out this week, and I’m waiting for my next box to arrive πŸ™ It’s been a terrible week! lol They sell it at babies r us, you should def. try it! I was losing or else just maintaining the same weight for awhile, when I went to my appt on Saturday they were very happy to see that I gained twolbs this month! Huge accoomplishment. And it wall went straight to belly lol

AvantLaLettre Yup! Mine is right πŸ™‚

Post # 7
1932 posts
Buzzing bee

@bpcmarj: congrats and welcome to the board!!!! :):)

Post # 8
7777 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Maybe we should just keep the list running of due dates? It might get very confusing to keep updating with week numbers as people get further along. Or, maybe we can start doing the pregnancy survey thing that the other ladies were doing in the “pregnancy updates” thread that is stickied? Also, maybe appoint a “list keeper” like the waiting ladies do, so that one person can keep track all the time?

On a sad note, I wanted to let you guys know (for those that didn’t) that Navy_Wife has left the building. I hope I don’t get in trouble for saying it, but she is no longer a member of the site as of a couple days ago. I figured I’d let everyone know so that no one worries that she hasn’t been around. πŸ™

Post # 9
1932 posts
Buzzing bee

OMG ladies, I felt my baby move!! It was INCREDIBLE.

Our midwife showed us where our baby is in my uterus at our appt, and today, my husband was poking around trying to find the baby, and I felt the baby move away from his hand, it felt like a little flip in my stomach – and hubby felt it too! It was sooo cool, especially that he got to feel the first move! 

hehe soo happy :):)

Post # 10
5388 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

@miss-spunkin: Awww… it is such an amazing feeling. 

Post # 11
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@zippylef: what happened to Navy_Wife?

Post # 12
2561 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@miss-spunkin: That is so exciting! I can’t wait to feel some movement! I know it will be a while.

I have been so crazy tired this weekend, we are having a long weekend, and I swear between the diclectin drowsiness, and the first trimester sleepies, I have been asleep like 16+ hours per day all weekend. I hope that I caught up and now I will be able to function at work this week! The diclectin is pretty much a morning sickness life saver though, I have been feeling pretty good most of the weekend, other than feeling like I was going to throw up breakfast this morning, and I can still increase my dosage by 2 increments if I need to!

Post # 13
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

This pregnancy still doesn’t feel real. I may or may not have been taking Wondfo tests every morning for a week now. Question: I’m now 22DPO, and my positive lines still aren’t as dark as the control line. I mean there’s a line, and it’s an obvious line, but it’s still probably like half as dark. Is this normal, do not get a full dark like this many DPOs? I’m getting Pregnant on the digitals, and obviously no period, so I’m not particularly worried, just curious. 

Other than sore boobs (mostly nipples) and ridiculous exhaustion I haven’t really had any discernible symptoms yet. I don’t know how you guys deal with the exhaustion. I’m a live-in nanny for my two nieces at the moment, and I can nap while they’re at school. I can’t imagine dealing with being at an office job. I think I’d sleep at my desk!

We spent the today with my in-laws. We haven’t told them yet, and I think Mother-In-Law was very confused by my polite refusal to have more than half a cup of coffee, and my complete refusal of a huge wedge of brie. She was especially confused by the latter, since I may or may not be known in the family for shoving people away to get to the brie. I managed to sneak a nap in today, while Darling Husband and ILs and DH’s grandmother played bridge. 

Post # 15
2561 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@AvantLaLettre: Navy Wife got banned, something to do with Miss Tattoo’s banning … 

Post # 16
2025 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Cvbee:

You haven’t popped up in this thread yet, but I saw you asked me how my cramping was going in the last one. I am happy to say it is pretty much gone. Only a slight cramp every once and a while. That said, HOLY TITTIES BATMAN! My boobs are so sore! I am now trying to sleep in a sports bra because they wake me up they hurt so bad. I’m hoping this will calm down a bit in the coming weeks because it is getting ridiculous. I dread running into people who want to hug me. 

The topic ‘Spring 2012 babies- part 4!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors