(Closed) Spring 2012 babies- part 4!

posted 9 years ago in Babies
Post # 212
1509 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

14 weeks here – Due Date is 3/13/12!!!

YAY!!!!!  I cannot wait to meet my little baby!!!!!

Post # 213
7774 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
@MissDareDevil: Congrats and welcome!

View original reply
@Mrs. Louboutin: Congrats! It’s nice to see a few of the “old” bees in here. lol

Well, I finally set up my doctor stuff here. The base made me go to a briefing on being pregnant before I could set up an appointment. That was a fun time, let me tell you. Anyway, I get to start seeing the base doctors on Monday! It sucks though, I’m only allowed 2 u/s and the appointments are every 6 weeks instead of 4. ๐Ÿ™ Stupid military hospital.

View original reply
@Ms Mini: Oh man, the itchy boob is driving me nuts!

Post # 214
5495 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@Mrs. Louboutin: YAY! We are oly 2 days apart! I am 3/11/12

Post # 215
919 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@His Barista:Cool ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@regberadaisy:Oooh consignment maternity clothes–excellent idea!

View original reply
@MrsStrz:Oh, hooray! THat’s awesome. And it’s so good that you have a friend who can sit with your for the bloodwork. I used to hate bloodwork even more than I do now, I know how much it means to have your blood draw person there to keep your mind off it.

View original reply
@MissDareDevil:Welcome! So happy you’re joining! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

View original reply
@smileyd:Woo hoo!  So, those imagining places are special ones that give you album type photos? Are they covered by insurance, too, or it is like a paid service and anyone can go?

And, I never even thought about pregnancy underwear existing but as soon as you said it, I realized it has to exist.

View original reply
@Mrs. Louboutin:Oh, Yay! Such great news! Welcome, welcome. And have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy!

In my news, I woke up with a fever. Curses! I took tylenol, and the day off work, and I hope everything is OK…

Post # 216
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

View original reply
@PasteMoo: Enjoy your day off of work & feel better!!

Post # 217
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Add me to the spring baby list. Just got our BFP and Dr. Google says I’m due around May 25. I’m going to call tomorrow to find an OBGYN to make it official.

Post # 219
2025 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@Goldilocks1107: AHHHH! So excited for you!

View original reply
@Mrs. Louboutin: Congrats! Welcome to the thread!

View original reply
@AvantLaLettre: Thanks for making me feel better about my bloat! I have been trying to avoid wearing jeans at this point, and just wearing dresses, but it’s good to know I shouldn’t have to be terribly embarrased about hitting up a maternity store before people even know I’m pregnant. I really just don’t like being uncomfortable at this point. 

And I have officially hit the point of fatigue. I thought I was doing good; hadn’t felt tired at all until this point. Now I can’t sleep enough. I would like to just go home every day and go straight to bed. The last 3 days have been rough. 

Post # 220
7774 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
@pinky44: I was like that too a LOT a few weeks ago. I was napping in the afternoon and then going to bed early. Now, I can go without the nap but I’m ready for bed by 9pm.

Post # 221
2140 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Mrs. Louboutin:

Congrats!!

View original reply
@zippylef:

P.S. I’m actually a “old” bee as well under a pseudonym. ๐Ÿ˜‰

What do you ladies do to combat nausea without meds? It’s ALL day. I hate nausea, I’m grateful it’s not puking, yet. But man yesterday it totally kicked my butt. The only thing that eases it is snacking.

Post # 222
2201 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@pinky44: I’ve got some awesome bloat going on too – I hope it goes away and it’s night a sign of how puffy I’ll be the whole time!

But Old Navy has a sale on maternity wear, so I ordered some tops online (mainly because I couldn’t help myself!). I got a cute flowy cardigan, and striped tank top and 2 basic tanks to use for layers (light pink and black) for $50. I’m excited.

Post # 223
7774 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
@regberadaisy: Good to know. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It wasn’t meant as anything personal against the newer bees. It was meant as a little nostalgic because a lot of the bees that were around when I was planning are gone. Sad day. If the name is a clue, I think I know who you are. lol

Post # 224
7774 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
@Goldilocks1107: Oo, good tip. Old Navy ships to APO, so they are a company I can order from. I’m to the point where I really need some pants. I cdan’t delay any more. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 225
5495 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Congrats to all the newly pregnant ladies! I’m so happy that so many ladies are getting their BFP’s!

Post # 226
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi ladies! I guess I can officially join now! I am 4 weeks, 3 days and I am due May 21/22! My first OB appointment is at 8 weeks and is set up for Oct 13th. So far I have been a bit bloated and had cramps for a few days but both had been better the last two days. I have felt pretty tired the last week also. I did have some morning sickness yesterday afternoon and I am really hoping it was just from the prenatal vitamins. The main prenatal vitamin was fine but the extra DHA pill is/smells disgusting! 

The topic ‘Spring 2012 babies- part 4!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors