(Closed) Spring 2012 Babies – Part 5

posted 9 years ago in Babies
Post # 391
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@winniewolf: I’m 9 weeks, and I’m thinking it may be just about time to jump on the bellaband bandwagon.  I only have one pair of work pants that I can wear comfortably, but even those are starting to feel a bit uncomfortable by the end of the day.  I wore a dress yesterday and totally looked preggers by the time I got to my car at night… damn bloat.

Post # 392
1932 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

View original reply
@zippylef: Not so much for me. Like I told AvantlaLettre, I can’t eat as much since my stomach is being pushed around in there. But that means I’m hungry more often, if I eat a big meal I am in pain, I feel so tight. If I eat smaller meals every 2 hours then it’s a lot more comfortable. It’s so much harder to do though!

View original reply
@winniewolf: I never ended up getting one, at about 12-13 weeks I hated the muffin top my pants were giving me, so I just went and bought 2 pairs of maternity jeans, from what I’ve heard, everyone preferred the jeans to the belly band anyhow so I never got it. The only issue I have is that mat. jeans fall down… a lot. I’m constantly readjusting which is a pain. I’m not sure if I’d paid more $$ for higher quality if that would happen, I got two from motherhood maternity. They look cute and fit well, just they fall down as you sit/walk. 

Post # 393
7774 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
@miss-spunkin: I’ve started to notice that too. I feel like I have two bumps. The bottom one is baby and the top one is all the insides (and my pre-baby chub) that have gotten pushed upward. It’s not cute, let me tell you. I feel like it’ll look better when my belly button stops being so deep. (Which the belly button is definitely much more shallow these days.)

Oh, and I went to the doctor today! She said everything is perfect. Except that I gained 6lbs in the past 4 weeks… :/ BUT, she said I’m measuring the right size, my blood pressure looks good and the baby’s heartbeat was strong at 152 bpm.

Post # 394
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

scheduled my anatomy screen for the 20th!!  i can’t wait!!

Post # 395
5495 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@winniewolf: I think by 9 or 10 weeks I was, before that I was rolling my work pants down below my belly to be comfy.

View original reply
@Ms Mini: So excited for your ultrasound! Let us know how it goes!

View original reply
@ustechie: So jealous! Mine is the 21st! haha.  I was hoping they would let me schedule this week since I am 18 weeks, but it was a no go. I was able to squeeze the 21st because I will be 19w 5d.

View original reply
@zippylef: Yay! glad that your appt went well!

I feel a little bad. A breakfast burrito sounded so good! But by the time I got all the stuff onto the the tortilla, it looked icky. Now I am trying to eat at least part of it so it doesn’t go to waste. = (

Post # 396
1550 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@winniewolf: I am almost 10 weeks and still fit into my clothes. my stomach definitely has a pooch, but not to the point where i can’t wear my clothes.

my mom said that she didn’t start wearing maternity clothes until she was 20 weeks…maybe i will be similar!

Post # 397
1550 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@MrsStrz: I have heard of people finding out the gender or “getting a good guesstimate” at 13 weeks. I also attend a high risk clinic and they have great ultrasounds. I wouldn’t doubt if they could see a hint of a boy part or a girl part that early!

Post # 398
5385 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

View original reply
@winniewolf: I was wearing a bella band pretty early. I was so bloated and couldn’t fit into maternity clothes. I began wearing maternity clothes even though strangers didn’t notice that I am pregnant. They are just more comfy. Honestly, I think people are just starting to notice and I’m 21 weeks. lol

Post # 399
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

View original reply
@MissDareDevil: Will you be finding out what you’re having? It’s exciting to think that the possibility isn’t too far away!

Post # 400
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I’ve been wearing a bella band since week7! The bloat was ridiculous. I don’t like the band that much, so this weekend I’m going to get my first pair of maternity pants.

I also bought my first baby purchase today. DH and I are leaning heavily towards cloth diapering and Zulily had a sale on Bumkins, so I ordered 2 cloth diapers and inserts.

Post # 402
7774 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

nvm

The topic ‘Spring 2012 Babies – Part 5’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors