(Closed) Spring 2012 Babies – Part 6

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
1487 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

And our google doc!

Lots of gender scans coming up in the next couple of weeks, I’d like for us to keep it updated, so we can keep track!

Post # 4
5655 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

I missed a WHOLE part! AAARRRRRGGHHHHH… I spent a few days feeling bad and then a few more days away and got so far behind it scared me to open the thread. lol

Things have been much better over here though… yay for NO MORE MS!

AND I FINALLY got to hear the heartbeat today! Everything sounds fantastic!

And I added “team green” to us for our google doc! I’m pretty sure we’ve officially decided to NOT find out! *eek*

OH OH…. And my midwife suggested a solution for my acne! 2 Wild Yam capsules a day and some natural home made almond soap! She’s been using it with her momma’s and even her daughter for YEARS with GREAT results!

Hope all is well with the rest of your ladies!

Post # 5
4024 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@runsyellowlites: Iknow what you mean, you miss a day and are pages behind!!!!!!

I cannot wait to see what we are having this week!!!! 2 more days, but i bet they drag on…. πŸ˜‰ I did wake up during the night last night because the baby had hiccups!

Post # 6
5655 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

@Rosie Girl: I can’t WAIT for the hiccups! It’s the one thing that my mind immediately went to when I got my bfp…. remembering when DS would have them.

Post # 7
1487 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@runsyellowlites: I am so unbelievably jealous.  I am 17w today, and my morning sickness is hanging on for dear life.  I’m starting to wonder if I’ll be one of those women that have it until they deliver.

At least Darling Husband knows the routine now–I wake up, go to the bathroom, and I won’t say a word to him until I’ve eaten.  For awhile he just thought I was cranky, but in reality, I keep my teeth clenched together so I don’t throw up!

Post # 8
4024 posts
Honey bee

@Quietserenity: I’m just over 19wks now, and still am getting randomly sick. I will be fine and go days, then BAM! out of no where I get sick! It really sucks becuase I was NEVER sick with my first! I hope we both get rid of it, it really sucks!

@runsyellowlites: I saw your bump pic on the last thread, and I have to admit I am super jealous! My belly is so low, and I feel the baby extremeley low, like almost in my crotch! I just hope it raises up soon! Maybe I should have worked my muscles better after DS!

Post # 9
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@Rosie Girl: @Quietserenity: I’m still only 15 weeks, but definitively in my 2nd trimester, and I thought for sure I would be done with morning sickness by now.  Are you ladies feeling any better at all?  I’m definitely doing better than at 10-12 weeks, but the morning sickness is still hanging in there, especially if I try not taking my Zofran for a day.  Yesterday was one of those days, and let’s just say that I ended up projectile vomiting my cheerios back up after trying to eat them for breakfast.  Not my finest moment. 

For those of you who are farther along, when did you start feeling movement?  I can’t wait for that part!

Post # 10
2562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Just wanted to update post ultrasound today – I was 10w3d as per my last ultrasound, so I was concerned that they wouldn’t be able to do the NT scan (not sure why they even booked me that early!), and sure enough they couldn’t, so I have to make the 3 hour trek back to the nearest big city to have it done a week friday.

We did get a good long look at Ziggy – now known as Ziggly Wiggly! Baby was wiggling like crazy in there, waving around its little mini-arms and crossing its little leg buds, and stretching out when we “bounced” it, it measured at 11w1d today, and had a heart rate of 168. We got a CD of pictures, I will post one of the profile, and one of Ziggly-Wiggly shaking his fist at me (I would shake my fist too, if someone kept bouncing me around while I was trying to nap!).

Post # 12
4024 posts
Honey bee

@skibobrown: I am MUCH better then I was. At about 12 wks I could tell a BIG difference in how I felt, and have gotten better continually, BUT still get sick! I have to take my meds at night otherwise it makes it worse. I am NOT a person to throw up, but I do randomly still, and I get really bad diahrrea πŸ™ This is my second baby, and I could feel movements around 15 wks. With my first, it was about 20 wks.

@Ms Mini: The pic of shaking fist is adorable!!!!! It made me laugh πŸ™‚

Post # 13
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@Ms Mini:

SO cute!!! I’m 11 weeks and 1 day today as well!! But my EDD is 4/30/12 and yours is 5/5/2012 (my birthday!) πŸ™‚

I’m so sorry you ladies further along still have MS! I really hope my nausea leaves, pronto!

I was doing pretty good about 2 weeks ago and past week it’s been back with a force. Sigh. I guess the 12 weeks ms being at its peak is holding true for me? I was thisclose to throwing up this morning, the closest I’ve come so far.

Post # 14
4024 posts
Honey bee

@regberadaisy: I hope it leaves you too! For the most part I am good, but I do have moments, and sometimes days. Its really crazy how 12 wks is like a magic mark!

Post # 15
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I feel so badly for those of you who are still sick!!! πŸ™ πŸ™ Mine also vanished at 12 weeks, thankfully. Life was so miserable the first 12 weeks, I don’t know what I’d do if I still felt that way. 

@skibobrown: I started feeling movement a tiny bit around 15 weeks, and more around 17-18 weeks. Now it is consistent, though some days more than others. Today was the first time I felt it even while walking around. I am obsessed with it πŸ™‚ 

@Ms Mini: Love the pics!! So cute!!

In other news, DH’s mom is really sick (cancer), and when we first found out, we told her right away because we thought she was going to pass away. She got a little better, then much better (remission), but now she’s relapsed already. It’s really hard, especially thinking about how she might be gone by the time the baby is here. I feel so bad for Darling Husband. Anyway, not really any questions, just putting it out there because it’s on my mind tonight. 

Oh and I’m 19weeks, 5 days πŸ™‚ 

Post # 16
921 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@AvantLaLettre:I am so sorry to hear the news about your MIL! I hope her treatment plan works well, and I hope the doctors have some aggressive treatments in mind.

Even if it’s deadly–don’t listen the their estimated lifespan. I have too many (not enough? πŸ˜‰ ) friends that are still alive well beyond when their doctors said they would expire. Hope is a powerful thing!

Thoughts and prayers for your MIL’s speedy recovery and longest possible life for her.

The topic ‘Spring 2012 Babies – Part 6’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors