posted 9 years ago in Babies
Post # 542
1932 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

View original reply
@Mrs. Spring: aww that is soo cute ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@KatyElle: yay!! congrats!! so happy you can join us ๐Ÿ™‚ do you have a son or daughter now?

Post # 543
9816 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Our daughter is 3, we haven’t really told her much yet (just in case), but I think once we start bringing stuff in she will be excited. I’m a little over 8 weeks, so still early! I can’t wait to show her a sonogram that actually looks like a baby ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 544
919 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@regberadaisy:Thanks for the tips! I am still too scared to buy maternity clothes other than just the pants I need.

View original reply
@KatyElle:Aww cute!!

View original reply
@pinky44:My friend tried IntelliGender, which you can buy at the grocery store. It was wrong! It said boy. She had a girl (5 weeks old!)  Never seen the one you posted though.

View original reply
@Mrs. Spring:I can see that. I almost wish I were more laid back now.

Post # 545
1932 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@KatyElle: oh that’s the perfect age! The family I nanny for, their daughter was 3 when she got pregnant again and her mom made it super fun for her to know. They had a magazine that had amazing images of the baby in each month that chronicled the growth – she absolutely loved it and when I got pregnant she wanted to go through it again with me to ask me which picture my baby was. It was so cute! She loved pretending she had a baby (or baby unicorn) in her belly too!

Post # 546
5385 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

View original reply
@KatyElle: Congrats!

I can’t believe there are so many girls. Maybe some team green people will have boys and even things out.

I’ve been noticing that Jr. has been moving to music and he likes to roll around in my stomach. He sleeps horizontally in my stomach and it seems like sometimes he stands and stomps. lol 

Post # 547
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

20 weeks bump photo

Post # 548
2140 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@crash806:

Such a cute bump!

I hate it when people give me unsolicited advice. Prior to announcing I already knew the 2 people in my life who would constantly do it. And yup, they lived up to my expectations. DBag co-worker 1 with the flu shot the other day. And co-worker 2 today when I was talking to another co-worker that I might register for a orange stroller. I didn’t even say what name or brand! He automatically assumed I was going to register for a Graco Travel System because that’s prob the norm in his circle. He tells me I should get the City Mini because it’s the best of the best. Because his wife said so. Thank you, but I don’t want the city Mini. I know it’s highly rated. I do a lot of research too. I don’t want to spend almost $200 on a stroller. If your wife likes it that’s great for you, go for it. I don’t want it. I have no need nor do I want a jogging stroller. Your wife doesn’t even jog!  I know which one I’m leaning towards and it’s very highly rated as well. TYVM. And it’s half the price.

Then he goes oh we were the same way at the beginning we wanted cheap. And now we want something nicer. Um. My affordable stroller is rated best budget stroller. And the difference with your wife is although you say she’s cheap, she shops a lot and has tons of Uggs! So tell me how that’s a frugal person? Just because she won’t let you buy quality coffee because btw she does not drink coffee??

ETA: I hope City Mini mamas are not offended! I have nothing against it! I’m sure it’s a great stroller. I was just annoyed at co-worker 2’s unsolicited advice assuming that I’m not doing my research.

And oh lord, this turned into a rant about said co-worker.

Post # 549
1932 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@trugem: my little guy has a spunky personality too! He kicks whenever there is something against my belly, like while hugging my husband tightly yesterday, he kept kicking until my hubby moved haha. It was so funny. I nanny too, and he kicks when I have the baby on my belly. He likes his space! 

View original reply
@regberadaisy: yeah, I know, me too. The day we told in-laws we were pregnant, Mother-In-Law goes off on this rant on how I better breastfeed because it’s the best thing I could do for my baby, and I better not be a selfish mom by saying I can’t breastfeed cause I don’t make enough milk because that’s the woman’s fault for poor diet and not enough water and blah blah blah. AWKWARD!!! And totally inappropriate. I was so mad. I did everything I could to just stay silent!

Now, I do plan on breastfeeding, but I know there is a lot of women who really can’t for several different reasons. She always thinks she’s being helpful, but she’s not. She also wanted to send us a list of “suggested baby names” for our LO, HA yeah right!!! Let’s just say I’m not exactly buddy-buddy with my Mother-In-Law lol

Post # 550
330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hey Guys!! I know I havent been on in quite a while. Life has been beyond crazy lately. Just checking in to see how everyone is feeling. I am feeling pretty darn good. I do however from time to time get this burning sensation right below my boobs. Its like at the very top of my stomach and usually on my right side. Has anyone else experienced this at 22 weeks? A few  times I thought maybe heartburtn but its not quite like that. Just interesting changes ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 551
9816 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I can’t stop thinking about strawberry Sour Punch straws. Sigh. Can I justify that they have fruit in them (I’m sure they don’t) as a replacement for the McDonald’s fries I really want?

Oddly enough I’ve lost 5 pounds since getting the positive pee stick… hmmm.

Post # 552
5385 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

View original reply
@miss-spunkin: LOL He doesn’t like anything on his space. Sometimes he will move away if my husband keeps his hand on my stomach. lol

View original reply
@nonoame: I think that is heartburn. I felt that too. I took one tum and I was fine. 

Post # 553
919 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@regberadaisy:LOL! Rant away. Hahahhaha. I would rant about my intern more if I wasn’t paranoid.

View original reply
@crash806:So cute!

View original reply
@miss-spunkin:That is really cool! What’s the book?

View original reply
@KatyElle:Sounds yummy to me. ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@trugem:I thought heartburn was on the left side?

Post # 554
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Anyone else feel like it’s time for a lucky part seven?

Post # 555
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Anyone else get frequent eye twitches? What is that all about? Here is my latest bump shot.. taken tonight.. 23 weeks 5 days! 

Post # 556
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Sorry that is so big!!! No idea why. 

The topic ‘Spring 2012 Babies – Part 6’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors