(Closed) Spring 2014 Waiting List Clean-Up

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 196
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Please keep me on the list!!! Thank you!

Post # 197
1521 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Please keep me on the list!

Post # 198
3 posts
Wannabee

Please keep me on the list! 🙂

Post # 199
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Okay… if I did this right, this should be the list of people who have not commented that they would like to remain on the list in alphabetical order:

ETA: STUPID BROKEN CODE!!!!

Here is a google doc of the list: Spring 2014 Waiting List Clean-Up

adayoruba<br />aei0002<br />afenimore11<br />alicewhite87<br />always_the_bridesmaid<br />AngE0522<br />aprilnewbee<br />AquariusLove<br />artteacher12<br />AstonMartin<br />BeeKeeMarie<br />BlitzyBride<br />BlueCookie<br />blueeyes39<br />Briar_Jupiterglimmer<br />Brickette<br />browneyed_virgo<br />BunnyBug<br />CanadaMoose<br />candylion<br />Car7yn44<br />Carob83<br />Chael<br />cheeky_squirrel<br />Claire324<br />ClaraOswald<br />copperbee<br />cupcakes_<br />elemikaylaphant<br />Em0038<br />Emjai101<br />Exie<br />fashiontattoos<br />FineWildcat<br />FireLily0<br />FoundMrWright<br />FutureMrsAJG<br />FuzzyBunnyB<br />genusbee<br />Giswhatibee<br />glambee<br />Grizzlie<br />Heather-Kristin<br />Helloemi<br />HoneyBee827<br />HopefulCatlover<br />IheartUFC<br />ilovenoodle<br />Imsandradee<br />ittybittykittycommittee<br />Janetdoe62<br />Jb_snowflake<br />jesicka309<br />jp2bjb<br />katie918<br />LadyStitcher<br />Lalalanelson<br />Leasli<br />lepetitebee<br />Lilyca<br />littlemoon1001<br />love-a-lot-bee<br />Love44<br />LovelyAudacity<br />lovelyd126<br />magazinegirl37<br />makeupart<br />Marcie2222<br />Mariatcast<br />Marry Jane<br />MaryMee<br />mcarey2<br />MermaidFairyPrincess<br />mexicalijennie<br />Miss Adventure<br />MissAEM<br />missjz<br />MissLittleChicken<br />MissStruggles<br />Miss_Lala<br />Miss_to_missus<br />mrspinesol<br />MrsSnowLeopard<br />Mswptobe<br />musician32992<br />Mz_HyProfyl<br />Nena16<br />NerdLove11<br />Nika2013<br />nottoocool4school<br />paygeee<br />petite_amie<br />PoppyRose<br />Ravenne<br />RhianfaHW<br />Roses91<br />RutgersGirl12<br />sammyann<br />SenoraGH<br />shellybee13<br />shortie1848<br />SmileyKitty<br />SomedayHisBride<br />Soon2bmrsjackson<br />Soon2BMrsMcF<br />Soon_2B_MrsV<br />sunshine1988<br />Tatertot2013<br />tea-and-books<br />tigerallie<br />torchredcorvette<br />undercoverjoan<br />veilofanonymity<br />weddingclueless<br />Whatsarahsaid<br />WhirlwindRomanace<br />windyPhoebee<br />witchbaby<br />worththewait<br />WrestlersLove

Post # 200
37 posts
Newbee

Pls keep me on the list!! I’d like to stay:)

Post # 201
184 posts
Blushing bee

ceemarie7:  Hi..I tried to view the list to make sure I wasn’t on it and Google Docs is telling me I need permission from you to access.  It said it sent you a reauest to give me access.

Might be an isssue accessing the list.

Post # 202
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Soon2bBarker:  oops! Thanks for letting me know! I was wonder why I got a few emails asking to share the document… I have fixed the security settings on the document and you should be able to view the list now, but you were already taken off! 🙂

Post # 203
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Please keep me on the list.~ Never mind I see I responded 2 weeks ago.  (I don’t like this new layout)

Post # 204
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Please keep me on the list! Thank you!

Post # 205
241 posts
Helper bee

Please leave me on the list. 🙂

Post # 207
37 posts
Newbee

I’d like to stay! Pls keep me! =)

Post # 208
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Please keep me on the list!

Post # 209
18 posts
Newbee

Please keep me in the list. I’ve had computer issues recently I’m sorry it’s late.

Post # 210
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Healdsburg, CA

Can’t believe I’m only just seeing this post. Please keep me on the list! Although I don’t think I’ll be on it much longer

The topic ‘Spring 2014 Waiting List Clean-Up’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors