(Closed) Spring Babies 2012- Part Seven!

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 390
7774 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
@AvantLaLettre: Awww! It looks really good so far! I think green would be really cute in there, but orange could definitely work too but I’d probably go cooler in tone since you went with gray and white as the neutrals. Your cute paint is making me sad that we can’t paint our walls. lol

View original reply
@regberadaisy: It seems sturdy enough. It’s pretty lightweight, even though the box was freakin massive. I had to recruit my friend’s SUV to help me get it home. It was super easy to put together too. I really couldn’t tell you what kind of wood it is because it’s all painted, but I doubt it’s solid wood judging from the weight (and price). Sorry for the crap picture, lol. It’s early and I didn’t think to turn on the light.

Post # 391
2904 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@AvantLaLettre:I would wait till baby’s born for the other color (you can see what colors it likes!)… but can you paint with a newborn? Or add some non-paint pops of color? I love it so far!

That elephant (chair?) is so cute.

PTFE is a flexible plastic rod that you can use instead of your metal ring so when your belly is stretching, the metal doesn’t push your skin in weird ways.

@zippylef: That crib is adorable! Where is it from?

Post # 392
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

View original reply
@ellabee: Haha yeah it’s a kids elephant chair, my parents got it for us as pretty much one of the first things we got!! well, I was going to do white curtains but now I’m thinking there is so much white, so maybe adding in some color there would look good… I don’t know, I have to think about it for a little bit! 

Post # 393
2140 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@zippylef:

Love it! Are there other pieces that transform it to the other stages?

Off to see how long delivery is, I want it to get here right before my Mother-In-Law comes up for the shower at end of Feb.

View original reply
@ellabee:

That’s the Graco Lauren, they have it on Walmart for ~$150.

I showed my husband a glider I was looking at for the registry since the ILs want to buy all nursery furniture. He said to not look at those….I asked him why it’s not under $25 (Xmas gift limit). He said well…maybe I want to get it for the mother of my child after Xmas. He made my heart flutter. <3

Post # 394
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Are we ready for a part 8? This is getting long!

Oh, and I am lactating at 19 weeks! haha! I am amused and amazed by it. 

Post # 395
2560 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
@Marriedandlovingit: I am wondering if the breast pains I am having are something to do with lactation starting. I bought some lilypadz to have on hand just in case, because I don’t want to be caught off guard when it starts. It is amazing how early our bodies start getting those things ready!

Post # 396
2140 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@Marriedandlovingit:

Interesting…I just started week 19!

Unrelated..

eeekkk we get keys to our new home tonight! Final walkthrough! We’ve been closed for 45 days so it feels surreal to go in today to a empty house!!! I’m taking pictures and video so our bb knows what the house looked like pre-renovatons. 🙂

Post # 397
7774 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
@regberadaisy: You have to buy the conversion kit separately, which kind of sucks.

Post # 398
441 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Ms Mini: I had some stabbing pains last week as well. It could be happening for you soon too! It’s the strangest thing! I guess you wouldn’t technically call it lactating though? More like leakage? So many terms!

Post # 399
441 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@regberadaisy: I was surprised it is already happening! 

View original reply
@Ms Mini: You’re smart for having some nursing pads already! I think I will be getting some nursing pads as well. It would suck to not have any on hand when I really need them. Right now it is just dried up on the nipples lol.

Post # 400
1932 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

View original reply
@AvantLaLettre: oh gosh I LOVE your nursery! Gray has become a color-decorating favorite of mine lately, so soft and easy to match. I think waiting til you know what the baby is could help make the room a little more personal?? If it’s a girl, pink or yellow would be super cute, and for a boy an apple green.

View original reply
@regberadaisy: aww that is so cute! 

I’ve started having REALLY painful ribcage pains. A friend told me this is about the time that the ribcage starts expanding, so it gets painful. Ugh not cool. If I’m not sitting up straight, they just ache. Last night the pain was so bad I couldn’t fall asleep, I had to sleep with a pillow under my side, which was mildly uncomfortable so I woke up a bajillion times. I was at the chiropractor this morning and asked him if he could do anything, so he adjusted them for me. We’ll see if it helps!

Post # 401
2904 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@zippylef: Conversion kits!?

Also… anyone else having frequent nose bleeds?  It’s weird because they usally drip down my throat first. And actually I coughed up blood and FREAKED OUT. Then I realized it was a just a bloody nose. Getting them *really* frequently now. So GROSS.

View original reply
@zippylef: Conversion kits!?

Also… anyone else having frequent nose bleeds?  It’s weird because they usally drip down my throat first. And actually I coughed up blood and FREAKED OUT. Then I realized it was a just a bloody nose. Getting them *really* frequently now. So GROSS.

View original reply
@Marriedandlovingit: Wait, are you already leaking? I am not ready for that! But I am still getting the stabbing pains…

The topic ‘Spring Babies 2012- Part Seven!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors