Spring/Summer 2021 Infertility

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 376
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@mrsw88:  Thank you so much for the reassurance! I am lowkey terrified, but glad to hear the pain wasn’t horrible smile

Post # 377
3707 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Guess I should update. Transfer #3 with PGT embryos failed. I’m so over this fucking bullshit. 

I’m doing a month of Orilissa meds to help calm any endometriosis (I had a couple spots removed in July), and then we are trying a modified natural transfer with two euploids next month. One is a somewhat poorly graded Day 7 embryo, so it should have maybe half the success rate of usual. So it’s like 1.5 embryos. Fully expecting it to fail and then we will likely do a fourth retrieval. I’ve been on a keto diet for almost 2 months to try to help egg quality. 

Hope everyone else is doing better than me. 

Post # 378
614 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@KittyYogi:  I know I replied to you on the other thread but saw your update here and didn’t want to read and run especially as this board is so quiet.
I think your feelings about your next transfer are completely understandable but I so hope you are proved wrong. You are incredibly strong (no matter what you feel at the moment) and when you do get your next little one it will be so lucky to have such a fighter of a parent. I get just not wanting to think about it anymore but remember we are all here rooting for you if you need words of encouragement or even just to vent. Sending you hugs ❤️

Post # 379
3707 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
@mrsw88:  thanks <3  Yeah, quiet here.  Feels like basically everyone has gone off to the pregnancy board.

I really appreciate your kind words, thank you.  

Post # 380
246 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@KittyYogi:  Sorry to hear about the 3rd transfer 🙁 Wishing you luck for the next! 

Post # 381
316 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@KittyYogi:  ughhh that uterly sucks.  I was afraid to ask as time went by, but still hoped you would come back with a positive outcome and that you were too busy celebrating to update us….but no. I’m really sorry to hear. 

Bees I’ll go ahead and start a new board.  Everyone come and join and we can give a summary as to where we are in this process for those who are new.  And those who got their  positives do pop in on occasion! I mean the pregnancy boards are cool and all…but you know we are too ;P

Post # 382
511 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@KittyYogi:  I’m really really sorry. 

Post # 383
511 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  congrats!

Post # 384
511 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@beemyself:  I totally get needing a break. Here for you!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors