- 8 years ago
- Wedding: September 2011
Fiance and I are getting married in Sept. 2011, but postponing the honeymoon until Jan/Feb of 2012 so we can have a tropical get-away in the winter. A lot of friends have recommended St. Lucia, and each of them is touting a different resort. We just aren’t sure which one to go with, since we’re pretty much getting singular good reviews for a bunch of different places! I thought I’d ask the hive if they had any recommendations and see if anything matches up!
Here is a general outline of what we’re looking for:
– Either all inclusive or a meal plan option
– Decent honeymoon package, w/ a few extras (for example, some packages I’ve seen include things like one dinner on the beach, a couples massage, a sunset cruise, etc, and others only include one bottle of champagne upon arrival)
– Private patio or balcony with the room
– Close to beach and within walking distance of other activities
– We’d LOVE a room/suite with a private plunge pool and/or hammock, but understand that may not be in the budget
Ideally we’d like to spend under $8,000 for one week.
So bees…any ideas/recommendations/reviews?