StarsGem 2019 projects and inspiration board

posted 6 months ago in Rings
Post # 31
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

abcxyzbee 

Heres my CAD. ( Demi messaged back saying the Cad worker ended up doing the CAD at home) 

hm2012 :  do yo I think anything looks wrong with this? Prongs? I did request for it to be 3mm, I love thicker bands ;p 

Post # 33
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

hm2012 :  thanks! I told that to Demi and she just messaged back saying  that once Ring is polished that it would be a lot thinner? Do I trust her on that? Idk I really don’t want bulky looking prongs >< would they need to redo and make the CAD over for thinner prongs ?

Post # 35
129 posts
Blushing bee

hm2012 :  

Thank you! I was very anxious about the prongs but they totally nailed it. It looks so beautiful and I love their Instagram video. I can’t wait to get it!!

I love your band. It looks so pretty. I think I may ask for one too!

Post # 36
129 posts
Blushing bee

cicix3 :  

Hey there,

I am working with Grace. I’ve been thinking about doing a project with Demi just to see if pricing is any different.so far I have done 3 rings with Grace. 

Post # 37
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

hm2012 :  grace just posted your ring on IG! it’s gorgeous!!

Post # 38
329 posts
Helper bee

hm2012 :  Wow, that lace ring looks SOOOO beautiful!! They did a wonderful job! I’m thinking that would look pretty with my ER …maybe we all really will get one LOL I swear this board is so inspiring when it comes to custom sparklies. 

zeldabee :  Is that a take on Ring Concierge’s signature antique? They really nailed the prongs! Love your ring!

Post # 39
129 posts
Blushing bee

JenJennyJennifer :  

Hello! This is similar to their ring. I actually based it on East West cos Harlow setting. I can’t wait to get it!

Post # 40
61 posts
Worker bee

Hi Bees! 

My SO and I are getting engaged, and I want to set a moissanite in a James allen setting that I fell IN LOVE with. I ordered this from Starsgem last night. How is their quality? Is the g/h pretty white? This is the eBay listing I ordered from. Any help would be great! 

Setting:

Post # 43
42 posts
Newbee

hm2012 :  where are you finding their lab diamonds? Do you know how much the 3.5ct round was? I thought they were only doing small stones! 

Post # 45
543 posts
Busy bee

hm2012 :  Love love love your lace ring! Can’t wait to see it on your hand. 😍

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors