StarsGem 2019 projects and inspiration board

posted 3 months ago in Rings
Post # 632
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

angelwaye : 

Just saw your reply there! Thank you 😊 Still going back and forth with Lucy as I wrote down a few points to confirm with her in bullet points but she seems to take only one into account each time, which is a waste of their working hours but anyhow.. as long as I get all the points across at the end, I’m happy.

I’ll see how it’ll turn out! Thank you for your advice agin.

Post # 633
153 posts
Blushing bee

Hi ladies, who do you recommend contacting because I’ve contacted Jocie on whatsapp many days ago and she’s read my messages and not replied 

Post # 634
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

sydneybee4 :  I think Jocie is being slammed with Demi’s orders. What messages did you send? I’d have a clear idea of what you want with images and illustrations and dimensions and ask for a price on it so they can action it and get a sales process moving. 

Post # 635
153 posts
Blushing bee

somethingabitdifferent :  I ended up messaging her and asking if she could give me someone else’s details if she couldn’t help me and she ended up having Lucy message me so that was nice. It’s exactly the same as another bee on here, like the east west gem Harlow setting. So I sent that bees cads and final photos (hope you don’t mind bee). So it was pretty straight forward I’d say. 

Post # 636
406 posts
Helper bee

sydneybee4 :  very straightforward ! Must just be the workload in demi’s Absense. I have always dealt with cherry and at one point I thought cherry was too busy for me so I messaged Demi thinking I was doing cherry a favour and she told cherry and cherry came back to me so I guess they try their best to manage clients start to finish and keep the relationship. Perhaps Josie is just at capacity. Let us know how you go with Lucy! What size centre are got going with? So fun !! 

Post # 637
153 posts
Blushing bee

somethingabitdifferent : só ive just requested the setting from them because I’m going with a lab diamond centre probably around 1.5. I’ve asked for the setting with lab diamonds on the shoulders, it’s only 3 tiny ones on either side I think. East west wanted 2k just for the setting so when I saw a bee on here had it made I was rather excited! 

Post # 638
1116 posts
Bumble bee

Cherry said their email system was down most of last week.  I guess it is fixed now in case you were getting undelivered messages or weren’t getting a response. I think the WhatsApp is still the fastest way to reach everyone though. 

Post # 639
406 posts
Helper bee

This was a setting I had made for a lab ruby I have. It’s all set and beautiful (shocking photos i’ll take more tomorrow in sunlight) and Starsgem have always impressed me with their work. 

Post # 640
153 posts
Blushing bee

zeldabee :  thanks so much! I’ve just put a request for the same ring to be made. Do you mind sharing more pictures with me? You can inbox them if you like 🙂 

Post # 642
153 posts
Blushing bee

Any bees checked out their bigger lab diamonds for centre stones? 

Post # 643
22 posts
Newbee

Hey bees! Does anyone have, or even know of, a H&A cut OVAL moissanite from Starsgem or Tianyu? Both companies are telling me that H&A cut is the best for no bowtie and lots of whiteness, but yet neither company have any H&A ovals on their Instagram, and nobody on any forums seems to have any pics, although both companies telling me its a very popular cut for ovals? Please help!!

Post # 644
22 posts
Newbee

Hey bees! Does anyone have, or even know of, a H&A cut OVAL moissanite from Starsgem or Tianyu? Both companies are telling me that H&A cut is the best for no bowtie and lots of whiteness, but yet neither company have any H&A ovals on their Instagram, and nobody on any forums seems to have any pics, although both companies telling me its a very popular cut for ovals? Please help!!

Post # 645
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2019

Back from my travels and can finally see my rings, they are both beautiful! The only problem is I really don’t think the bubble and breath anniversary band goes with my engagement ring and wedding ring. I’m seriously considering selling my engagement ring and getting a round solitaire. I love my engagement ring, but it looks best when worn alone and I want a ring that I can stack. I’m also considering resetting the engagement ring onto a bubble and breath band to match the anniversary band. My engagement ring journey doesn’t seem to be over yet. Wish I had known about stargems when I was getting my engagement ring made, I’m so happy with the quality.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors