Post # 16
I worry my Future Father-In-Law will be an asshole to my Future Mother-In-Law (divorced 8+years) and make her cry.
I also worry that the stress of knowing Future Father-In-Law will be at the wedding will get to Future Mother-In-Law.
Post # 17
Rain is #1 by far.
I’m also afraid of the bathroom situation with my dress and that my strapless dress will fall down, that my parents will step on my dress as they walk me down the aisle, that I’ll make weird cry faces. My FH also has a huge, chatty family, and he is not very good at breaking off conversation. I’m afraid we won’t be able to talk to everyone, and that we won’t be able to spend as much time with the people we are close to and don’t get to see a lot.
Post # 18
1. No one will dance.
2. The bridesmaids will be bitchy divas (Not saying my friends are bitchy divas, I’ve just heard so many horror stories about the bridesmaids being divas!)
3. The photographer won’t show up and I won’t have any professional pictures of my wedding
4. My dress will rip or get stained
5. Fiance will spill on himself (he spills all. the. time.)
6. The ring bearer and flower girls will throw a tantrum while walking down the aisle
7. I’ll cry too much and ruin my makeup
Post # 19
Oh…thought of more….
My Future Mother-In-Law and her friends will be mean girls to Future Father-In-Law (they have been divorced for 30+ years)
I’ll get sick
DH spilling something on my dress and me having to contain my anger (hey…I think I may want to sell it!)
Post # 20
– Getting my period during our beach ceremony
– Fiance calling the whole thing off (this one is totally unfounded but still…nightmare!)
– The food will be terrible
– People will complain … about the food, about the venue, about the ceremony, hell about anything!
– That our photagrapher is somehow not a real person and I’ve paid money to a internet scammer.
– We lose the rings.
Post # 21
That it would rain (we had a rain plan, but it was definitely less than ideal).
Alternatively, that it would be scorching hot and I’d pass out (this happens to me sometimes when I’m hot and dehydrated).
That people wouldn’t “get” our action stations (“ughhh, why can’t I just sit down and be served a plate of food, or walk through a buffet line and get all my food at once”).
Post # 23
1) my parents and in law will bring on some drama !!!!!
2) I’ll fall walking down the aisle
3) I’ll begin to cry and ruin my make while i’m coordinating vendors (…odd…)
4) judgement of my conservative family towards our modern wedding and more liberal inlaws
Post # 24
I will get my stupid period that day and have horrible cramps.
My bridal party is late because they were too busy doing last minute shit they should have done the day before.
The turn around (all in one place venue) will not go over smoothly and it will sound like a construction site.
Trying to find new and inventive ways to go to the bathroom.
My favorite people bitching about everything. Or better yet someone falling asleep (like my uncle at my engaement pary dick!!!)
Post # 27
Another great post!
Me being a bridezilla
My flabby arms and the dreaded back fat!
Me screwing up during the ceremony, I HATE being in front of everyone I’ll be SO nervous!!
People being put out having to find something to do between the ceremony and cocktail hour
The people I really want there not showing up
The dance floor being too small
The venue being too small
It all going by too fast
Waking up the next day regretting all the money spent
Post # 28
-late family members
-i’ll forget part of my vows
-he won’t write his vows
-it’ll be boring
-the food will suck
-no one will dance
Post # 29
Everyone will hate the band and not dance.
I’ll forget place cards and no one will know what to do (for some reason my nightmares focus around this one). This one I have control over though.
One of the many children attending (I lost that battle) will be running all over and rip my dress, or spill something awful on me, etc.
Post # 30
I’m afraid that hubby will make grumpy faces in any pictures that my dad takes, because they don’t like each other