- 4 years ago
- Wedding: October 2017
1. I have several people who are being invited to our wedding that are currently adults living with their parents. For example, FI’s youngest brother (22) lives with their mother, do I need to send two STD’s and two Invites? We also have an adult cousin (27) who is living with her parents, again separate STD’s and invites?
2. How do you write addresses for people who have different last names. We are sending it to John Smith and Judy Flynn, and John’s daughter Lucy Smith. Would it just be John Smith, Judy Flynn and Lucy Smith? That seems odd.
3. Where I am ordering my invites from has other matching inserts you can add on for a small fee, one of which is a registry card. Isnt that super tacky?
4. Sending an invitation to a couple that does not live together, do we address one to both people or do we send separate invites?
5. Do we address the whole +1 thing on STD’s? Is it Greg Doe and Guest? Or is that just invites?
6. Does accomodation info go on STD’s or do we wait for invites? We are reserving rooms at a hotel near the venue for out of town guests.