(Closed) STD Return Addresses

posted 8 years ago in Paper
  • poll:
    Stickers/Labels : (5 votes)
    42 %
    Stamps : (5 votes)
    42 %
    Handwritten : (2 votes)
    17 %
    Other (explain below) : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    16194 posts
    Honey Beekeeper

    Stamps are fun and lovely.

    Who is “hosting” the wedding, according to your invite? If it’s your parents, send the RSVPs to their house. If it’s you and your Fiance, send them to yours.

    Post # 4
    7173 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

    I think you could go either way (assuming your parents are hosting the wedding).  But, since STD’s are more casual and you may get correspondence afterwards – I’d use your address.

    Also – stickers for the return are fine (I’d do clear labels) – if you have a stamp, that would be a fun way to go!  Handwritten would be nice, but super time consuming.  

    There’s a lot more leeway on the STD’s than invites.

    Post # 5
    168 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

    Stickers – my Save-The-Date Cards were postcards, so I needed teeny font.  What I did was cut my address out of a stack of address labels I got from March of Dimes or the American Cancer Society or something, and just stuck the plain address in the very corner of the address side.

    J said I need a better hobby to fill my time, I said it was free and ingenious! 

    The topic ‘STD Return Addresses’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors