(Closed) Stella York 6025 Bustle

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
580 posts
Busy bee

Don’t have pictures, but maybe you can search through instagram and see if you find pictures of bride’s who bustled it. Try #sostellashare

Stella York’s site features a How I Wore It section with links to instagram pictures of brides in that gown. https://www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york/wedding-dresses/6025/#crl8-125780719

Go through them and see if you can find anything helpful. I would also check out the accounts of the posted pictures. Maybe you can message a bride and as for photos of how they bustled it that way? 

Post # 3
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Ugh, I don’t have this dress, but just wanted to share in your bustle frustration! My seamstress hiked my bustle up and it showed my legs every which way. We could not come to an agreement on how a bustle should look. I even showed her pics of my dress bustled, and she argued the look. (I even messaged other brides to learn how they bustled theirs and went to a shop in town that sold the dress to get their input, but the seamstress refused to do anything I asked.) If you can, go elsewhere! If a seamstress can’t see that the bustle isn’t right, no amount of helping them will help. Trust me, save your sanity! 

Post # 4
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

The bottom of your dress looks like mine did! It took a little work on the part of my seamstress, but she was wonderful! I loved how my bustle looked. I would take the advice of PP and go elsewhere if you can if you can’t find something that works with your current seamstress. My dress was Patience by Maggie Sottero for reference

Post # 5
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

mrsrobertshoe :  would you post a picture of your dress bustled? Mine looks similar to Patience and I’m trying to see what would look nice! Thanks 🙂

Post # 6
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

marryingmichael :  Here are all of the pictures that I have of the bustle! I didn’t bustle it up until late in the reception, so I don’t have any professional pics of it 🙁 The underskirt was bustled separately from the tulle on top. The underskirt was a loop and button, while the tulle overlay had the hook and eye bustle points 

Brittany_Rob-Reception-0201Brittany_Rob-Reception-0063Brittany_Rob-Reception-0107Brittany_Rob-Reception-0202FB_IMG_1477855417208

The topic ‘Stella York 6025 Bustle’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors