(Closed) Stella York 6124, anyone worn this dress?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2017

What sort of veil are you going to where with this dress? I just bought it but I don’t know if I should go long or short, with lace or without! 

Post # 32
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2017

LauraGQ :  You look beautiful in the dress! I have had my eye on this dress for a little while and have seen this same picture on a resale sight. I wondered if it was you selling, and if so, if it was still available! 

Post # 33
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Hi all – I ordered this dress a few months ago (ivory on ivory) with a long plain veil. I am thinking of adding a thin ivory satin belt instead of a belt with any sparkle. I would also like to add thin straps (very thin lace or thin satin spaghetti strap). Has anyone done this? Thoughts on how it would look?

Post # 34
2 posts
Wannabee

LauraGQ :  you look so beautiful in this dress! Is this the ivory/praline color that is depicted?

Post # 35
2 posts
Wannabee

lru123 :  I skipped out on the sparkly belt and went with a more traditional silky satin belt in “antique” . It’s only going around the waist and will be fitted onto the dress bc of the buttons all the way down in the back

Post # 36
1 posts
Wannabee

I wore this for my wedding last May. I loved it! Mine was Ivory over Pewter. Only thing is I’m short (5’2”) normally a size 4, bought at size up so a size 6 (even looked at the size chart and bought a size up) and it was super tight, thankfully I was able to let it out 2in on each side in order to fit in it. Not sure if maybe it just fell lower on my hips but I’d suggest ordering up! 

Post # 37
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2017

@lynn0721 looks so good! When is your wedding? Would LOVE to see photos!

The topic ‘Stella York 6124, anyone worn this dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors