Post # 2
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee

thw dress I’m trying on in the picture above is in ivory . I ordered white over white without seeing it. Hopefully I won’t be disappointeded. What color did you order?

Post # 4
8 posts
Newbee

Post # 5
8 posts
Newbee

aielseasa:  these are all the pics I have. Hope this helps 🙂

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Hi ladies,

I have tried on this dress over the weekend and was ready for the store to take my measurement, but ended up walking away as the staffs there seems to have an attitude, just want the sales and rushed you you the door. 

This dress got 90% of the feature that I have been looking for in a dress at areasonable price, so I have been searching to get from another store instead. 

Can anyone share the stores that stock this dress?

Cheers

Post # 7
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

anna17 :  beautiful!! 

Stella York dresses are so romantic 

Post # 8
1591 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

anna17 :  The 6245 looks beautiful on you! Now I’m even more excited to try it on..

This is one of the 2 Stella dresses I am planning on trying on when I go to one of their trunk shows this Friday.. I have been drooling over this one and the 6254 for so long now. Would either of you mind sharing a price range for your dress? I’m pretty sure most of Stellas dresses are within my budget.. but not completely sure.

aielseasa :  

Post # 9
473 posts
Helper bee

That dress is stunning ladies. I love the back😍.

Post # 10
8 posts
Newbee

futuremrss17 :  I’m in Ontario Canada. My dress cost $1650 

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

I have this same dress and I am trying to decide if i want a veil with it or not. If i do decided on a veil what kind would look best without covering the beautiful train

Post # 13
580 posts
Busy bee

You should be able to search for stores that carry Stella York in your area/state through the Stella York’s website. That was how I found a store closer to my parents’ place, rather than the 1 place in NYC that didn’t really give you one-on-one attention and space/assistance to try the gowns on. I found the stores online and called to specifically ask if they had the gown.

I love that Stella York’s site has a feature at the bottom of each page where they link to instagram posts of the gown (they get permission). I found it extremely helpful because the professional photos they have online do not do the gowns justice 🙁  

Have you looked through these online? https://www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york/wedding-dresses/6245/

Post # 14
216 posts
Helper bee

I loooove Stella York. That dress is gorgeous!

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee

whitewed102816 :  my wedding is in a week and I was trying to decide on wether to have a veil with this dress as well.   I chose a very sheer fingertip length veil as I didn’t want to cover up the beautiful key hole back. I’m taking it off right after the church ceremony.

The topic ‘Stella York 6245’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors