stella york 6291

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Yes! And it ended up being THE dress – and I had tried on A LOT of dresses. I was days away from getting one that I was, admittedly, settling on. And on a whim I went to new store that my friend highly suggested – and bam!

The lighting was really dark, so it was hard to see how the moscato dress would look in natural light, and with my lighter skin and blonde hair, I was conflicted on going with that or with ivory, but after lots of google image searches and research , I went forward with the moscato. I didn’t want an extremely traditional dress and this shade and color fits the bill! It is flowy, ethereal and almost fairy like.

I wanted to share these pics so to help you decide as well. Good luck!

Attached are a few of the same images, but I had ‘brightened’ them so that I can help see what it’d look like when not in a dark space.

Post # 3
580 posts
Busy bee

I just saw this now. I didn’t go with this gown but it was originally what I thought was THE ONE! It is a beautiful gown.

I tried it on in moscato with ivory underneath and silver beading like PP. It’s a very soft color, like a drop of pink.

unnamed1

unnamed2

unnamed

Check out instagram #sostellashare, #sostella and #stellayork for more pictures of the gown. I found about 20 different pictures. Stella York links to a few different instagram photos of the gown (also in white) on her website, specifically on the dress’s page. And I believe it was just featured on the cover of some bridal magazine (I can’t remember the magazine though).

The dress feels quite light, the belt is removable so you can switch it up from ceremony to reception if you want. It’s a very fairy-tale gown that made me feel like a princess.

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

fluffy1 :  No problem – good luck!! I will be closing the front a bit or adding a fabric so it’s not so exposing, but will see once I have it in a size that actually fits : )

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors