Stella York #6330 – any real brides trying on or wearing this dress?

posted 6 months ago in Dress
Post # 2
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Post # 3
317 posts
Helper bee

Post # 4
317 posts
Helper bee

Post # 5
317 posts
Helper bee

Post # 6
317 posts
Helper bee

Post # 7
317 posts
Helper bee

Post # 8
317 posts
Helper bee

mrsbeaux2bee :  Hope these pictures are of help to you! When I bought the gown back in August it was brand new and it was impossible to find photos of anyone in it! I’m wearing mine this June. Some of those photos are from when I bought the gown and some are from my first fitting. That is the veil I am wearing with it. I am wearing teardrop earrings and teardrop bracelet and the blue by betsey johnson “adley” shoe. Any other questions you have let me know!

Post # 9
57 posts
Worker bee

My dress comes in June for my October wedding kiss I am likely going to wear gold flats. I am going to wear the belt that comes with it. We played around with different belts when I was trying it on, but anything bigger just doesn’t look right to me (I had ALWAYS wanted a big sparkly belt). I have no idea what jewelry I’m going to wear yet becuase I’m not a big jewelry person…. But I might snag juneweddingz’s idea of the teardrop! I am still undecided on a veil, but I tried on a two-tier elbow length veil at the store that also had horsehair trim; if I go with a veil, that’s what I would go with. 

Post # 12
57 posts
Worker bee

mrsbeaux2bee : I’ve only tried my dress on once – the day I ordered it. I only tried on one veil and it was elbow length. A long one might get lost with the skirt, I think. But….. The long ones are so pretty for pictures!!!! So I’ll be trying on some more with it when it comes in. 

Any updates on what you’re going to do?

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

This is my dress as well! It’s so nice to finally see other photos. It was brand new when I ordered mine end of last summer. I tried horse hair elbow length veil and a long plan catherdral veil. I loved the simple long veil. Less volume up top for me…which was needed lol

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee

This is my jewellery (I will be wearing the belt that it came with as well!)

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee

I wished the dress had more of a train so…..

It’s being added!!  
(this is just the lining, still need to add the tulle & horsehair matching layers in.)

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors