- 5 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
Hi, I’m here to tell you the experience we had with Steve’s DJ service. My brother and new wife hired them to DJ their wedding. The DJ assigned was Shirley. Before I start, please understand that this post is to inform you. Not bash them. Now that’s said I’ll list our personal experiences.
1) did not bring the playlist that the bride emailed in advance
2) called the bride “bridezilla” because she was organized and the DJ was not
3) Threatened to get on the mic and embarrass the bride and groom if they didn’t put cash in her hand immediatelY. This was brought on by asking if she would accept a credit card.
4) songs kept cutting off in the middle therefore disrupting the reception
5) made VERY inappropriate comments during the garter throw and to wait staff
6) when Steve (the owner) was approached about his staffs performance, Shirely (the DJ) would not allow Steve and I to talk privately. She called us liars by denying the complaints. Was belligerent, rude, hostile and argumentative. Steve did nothing to rectify this situation as a business would usually do.
Thank you for reading and I hope this helps you make an informed decision.