(Closed) still hunting for 8-29-2010 brides

posted 9 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

wow! That’s pretty impressive for a summer wedding. You should feel special, you’re so unique!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Staci21: you found one, or I found you………..we are getting married on 8/29/10 in Brewerton, NY – its also my in-laws 51st anniversary.

We (I) have just about everything done – I hate going by those “do this this month” calendar things.  We only have to buy rings and flowers.  Location, music, food, wedding party, dress(es), tux(es), etc are all done.  Doing invitations ourselves, bought a kit at Wal-Mart.  Trying to save a much money as possible so we can afford the Cancun honeymoon.  So far at about $4000….not bad I think.

Post # 7
10 posts
Newbee

So far we are bride triplets πŸ™‚  I am also an August 29th bride.  I have my man, my dress, venue, caterer (venue catering),photographer, DJ, sort of florist (we are going to DIY most of the flowers and centerpieces),  and Save the dates. We still need the invitations (my planner is awesome and is going to make them!),  and Future Mother-In-Law is picking out cake…yes I’m delegating!!!

I still need to get bridesmaids dresses, groom and groomsmen need tuxes, need to pick out DIY centerpieces, DIY programs, menus, favors, ceremony decor, and figure out how to get a free videographer (didn’t originally budget for that and now I want one) that will do a half decent job!

Post # 8
1106 posts
Bumble bee

Not getting married but this is my bday!!! So excited for you ladies!

Post # 10
351 posts
Helper bee

I’m another 8/29/2010 bride:-) So…quadruplets?

My wedding will be at the Oceanview Inn & Resort in Gloucester MA.

I think you ladies are all ahead of me as far as planning! I have the ceremony/reception location, Justice of the Peace, Food/Caterer, photographer, the DRESS and almost the DJ. That leaves the florist, baker, Maid/Matron of Honor dress, rings, tux, invitations…and SO much more! I am more focused now on saving for our Honeymoon, our plan is to go to Hawaii.

Post # 12
134 posts
Blushing bee

quintuplets!!!!

Post # 13
134 posts
Blushing bee

I have big stuff almost all out of the way but the next biggie is the HONEYMOON!!!

The topic ‘still hunting for 8-29-2010 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors