(Closed) Still not 100% sure about my wedding ring. What do you think?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Personally, it isn’t MY style–but that doesn’t mean it isn’t yours. If you love it, then you love it. But if you don’t…keep looking! I am sure it is a pain to find something that works the way you want it. have you thought of having something specially made?

Post # 4
870 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I think it’s absolutely gorgeous! Your set is actually one of my favorites here on the Bee.  I haven’t seen anything like it!

Post # 5
1471 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Do you like it and are you happy?? becasue really thats all that matters!

Post # 6
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

looks a little outdated to me, but it is beautiful so long as that is the look your going for!

Post # 7
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I like it! I saw your ring on pinterest, this same picture and I knew it looked familiar!

Post # 9
972 posts
Busy bee

@EllieMay929:  I’m trying to figure out why people wouldn’t like it…my first thought is maybe people think it looks 80s, because of the marquis stones?? Do they say why they don’t like it? It looks vintage to me, in a good way.  idk whatever. I truly love it!

Post # 11
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I think if YOU love it, you shouldn’t worry what anyone else thinks. Like you say, you’re the one that wears it!!!

Post # 13
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Wow! It looks like a complete ring!

Post # 14
4478 posts
Honey bee

I think it’s beautiful, unique, and antique looking.

Post # 15
452 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I have never seen anythign like that before… and i LOVE it!! It’s so unexpected! Are you feeling a little aprehensive because your ering is classic in it’s beauty and the addition of the wedding band is antique-y and very visually interesting?

And for those saying that it looks “80’s”… the 80’s are SO in right now 😛

The topic ‘Still not 100% sure about my wedding ring. What do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors