Post # 1
So I’m almost completely done Christmas shopping (woooo!), and all that’s left is my DH’s stocking. I never know what to get for those little gifts (other than candy).
What do you put in your SO’s stocking, if you partake in that tradition?
Post # 3
I am thinking of adding some toiletry stuff (mens body spray, etc).
He is also always looking for a good cheap pocket knife (the kind that he’s not upset if its lost).
I also may try to get him 1 really nice pair of boxers
Mostly little stuff like that that I know he will enjoy.
Post # 4
I usually do toiletries likes shaving cream, deoderant, etc. Plus some boxers, his favorite candy, and something small-last year was a Red Sox water bottle that he kept at work.
Post # 5
This is what FI’s getting in his stocking:
- Razor Blades (FI uses the power disposable razor and the blades are like $15 per pack!)
- 2 Pack of toothbrushes (I purposely get manly colors since during the year I look for toothbrushes that are pink and he ends up with whatever the other color is (sometimes purple, lol))
- A few gift cards (Generally food related ones – Starbucks, Moes, Dunkin, etc)
- Axe body spray
- Some office supplies (Post its, pens (he uses special pens so I ordered a few of those), mini stapler (he’s always complaining that we don’t have one)
- iPhone 4 case
- Some Geeky stuff from Thinkgeek.com
We don’t exchange actual gifts so I bulk up the stocking to make up for it.
Post # 6
I always put in boxers, a few scratch off lottery tickets, a couple chocolate bars/treats, chapstick, a mini-hand lotion and purrell he can keep in the car… That kind of stuff. usually his stocking ends up overflowing because the boxers take up so much room! LOL!
Post # 7
I get him a few presenty presents in his stocking like:
- A tie
- geeky things like a flying helicopter etc.
And the normal stocking things:
Post # 8
Socks, boxers, a tie, nice pen, travel size toiletries, fave team stuff
Post # 9
You guys are giving me some excellent ideas!
I’m adding boxers, lottery tickets, a Subway giftcard, and hockey team stuff to his stocking. 🙂
Post # 10
Usually a Christmas ornament (Phillies or Eagles), mini-cologne which is good for traveling, chocolates, boxers, socks for work, and a stuffed animal on top. Oh, and a 365-day-calendar for his desk at work. Usually The Office or Family Guy. 🙂
Post # 11
Stocking for me have never really involved “real” gifts – more just goofy and/or necessary stuff.
I’ll go with a lottery ticket (tradition from my parents that I’ll be continuing), candy, work socks, boxers, golf tees, some pens, deoderant, body wash, etc
Post # 12
I always put in boxer, socks, and I usually throw in the latest video game he’s been lusting over. 🙂 I’ve also put in giftcards in the past for stuff he really wanted like Xbox live or to places like Lowes/Home Depot.