Post # 1
October is a bit of a wind down month in my job, which involves many hours of sitting around bullpooing. As I am quite good at finding out information, I spend a lot of time googling, looking for facts for my boss to confirm or destroy a theory someone else has.
List of things I have searched for since yesterday morning:
- Electric Chairs (Use of, which countries, last recored use) Boss had a headache that hurt so bad she announced only an eletric chair could stop the pain
- Beans – Country of origin
- The Irish Potato Famine
- Annual Statistics for the temperature in Thailand
- What exactly IS Tofu
- The true story behind the Tom Hanks movie “The Terminal”
- Countries with the highest percentages of smokers
Just thought I’d share that with you…
Post # 3
Very interesting!! I’m the same way, and my boss has asked me to find deceased relatives burial whereabouts and find out if there’s any “treasury money” for him in his name, his parent’s names, or will money. If so, guess who got to file the claims and research and find the proof online via public records?
There’s others but I can’t remember them at the moment…
Post # 4
@MissAndie: Oh no! That’s crazy!! Did you find anythingo ut – and most importantly did you get a cut?
Post # 5
Oh, oh oh! Can I share mine? I was a Waffle House waitress for 6 years. I gots stories….(ETA: Waffle House is a 24 hour breafast diner in the southern states)
1) Garth Brooks is as cool as you think he is. His wife, not so much.
2) The “artists” from the band ICP, are as weird as you think
3) Itallian race car drivers like their tea hot with milk AND lemon. And apparently only I make it right.
4) same goes for sweet tea.
5) I can rig every WH jukebox in the country to play only the annoying WH songs if you piss me off and yes I will do it as often as I want
6) Waffle House is mandated by the government to be a safe place for workers during natural distasters. We can not close except with government permission. I have worked through floods, blizzards and tornados. The only reason we ever closed my store ever, was when the power was knocked out on NYE by a drunk driver hitting a pole (he was fine. the transformer was not)
Post # 6
@HelleCat: I just want to click LIKE on each of these!! Tea with Lemon and Milk? Doesn’t it curdle?!
Post # 7
@Cariad: I assumed it would curdle before I made it. But because I am Le Awesome, I tempered the milk before hand, and warmed the lemon up. So nothing actually curdle like it usually would.
Post # 8
@HelleCat: Extremely useful information… Thank you! LOL!
Post # 9
I used to work as a merchandiser for a sex toy company. You should have seen my browsing history. Thank goodness nobody uses my laptop other than me, I would have looked FUCKED UP.
-18 inch dildo
-best lubricant for fisting
-prolapsed anus dvd’s
Buyer’s requested WEIRD shit.
Post # 10
Post # 11
- Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House
@the_future_mrs: LOLOL that’s hilarious. I would be clearing my history every day.
Post # 12
@the_future_mrs: Um wow. The last one has be shuddering.
Post # 13
@Cariad: HAHA Of course not! But that’s a thread unto itself…….