- 2 years ago
- Wedding: March 2018 - The Venue, Barkisland, UK
Going to a charity ball on Saturday and snagged a bargain on eBay. Only thing is – I can’t decide whether I want to wear it with or without the straps!
Some things to consider:
1) I’m not used to wearing strapless clothing
2) I am wearing a strapless bra under the dress
3) the dress is boned
4) the straps “ping” very easily (they’re just the hook in type like you might find on a bra)
5) the dress is a comfortable, rather than a tight fit, but it doesn’t feel like it’s going anywhere
6) the back is straight across – didn’t think to take a photo before I took it off
My shoes and bag are silver, I’ll shove my hair up and probably wear dangly earrings. Not sure I have a suitable necklace but if I buy one it’ll probably be a small pendant, or maybe a slim silver/diamante choker. I have a cropped navy cardigan that I’ll wear over it if I get cold.
I do apologise for the state of the mirror, will clean that tonight!