(Closed) String Lights–How To Do It Without Blowing A Fuse?

posted 4 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I can’t see the picture on my phone,  but I’m assuming you just need long-length string lights. You can get  cords of 100 feet. I got mine from Novelty Lights. Noveltylights.com or amazon.com. You can buy the cords separately if you already have the lights and restring them.

The topic ‘String Lights–How To Do It Without Blowing A Fuse?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors