(Closed) Stuck at 141… Vent…

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 47
4688 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
@Barbiestylez:  You’re gorgeous at any of those weights.

I’m also trying to lose some.

Post # 48
4688 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
@Moonbear17:  My waist is around 27, and my hips are 40/41. I’m about two inches larger in each measurement than I’d like to be, but right now I’m focusing on keeping up my workouts.

Post # 49
274 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
@Barbiestylez:  

Thanks 🙂

I’m doing much better now, the last five years have I’ve been healthier, but I still have insecurities like everyone else. I now try to put my health first. I want a body that is strong and not fragile. I will tell you that exercise is the key to change your body. I love the different Jillian Michaels training videos. They are very nice and I love that you can train at home. Another very effective thing are long walks, like for an hour, naturally you have to walk as fast as you can. Do that at least 4 times a week and I think you will notice a difference in your body. 

As far as food wise I recommend eating low fat quark, it is high in protein, especially casein which is a slow working protein that is good when you are trying to lose fat and preserve muscle. You can eat it with berries or with some cocoa powder and sweetener. It might be a bit difficult to get used to, it’s sour but with something that sweetens it a bit it can be delicious. Anyways it’s very good for your body, high protein, and low calorie and very filling. Green tea what I can recommend against sugar cravings, also makes you less hungry. And remember that a craving can mean that you have a vitamin or mineral deficiency, try to eat varied food and maybe take vitamins if you don’t eat everything. I don’t eat meat, only fish and chicken sometimes, so I take for instance vitamin B tablets.

I see that some people recommend a lot of cheating like in the weekends, I really don’t recommend it, because it counteracts your hard work that you did in the week. A weekend of overindulging and unhealthy eating in the weekend can mean that you when you weigh yourself on the following monday you weigh a lot more, because eating lots of carbs, sugar and salt will make you retain a lot of extra water, and then you start restricting to compensate.

The topic ‘Stuck at 141… Vent…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors