(Closed) Stupid 2/28 regulation is going to cost us our house

posted 11 years ago in Home
Post # 47
3761 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

It really is such a silly process.  When do you hear more?  What are the next steps?

Post # 49
1317 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yay!!!

Post # 50
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hang in there buying a home is a bunch of jumping hoops.  We just sold the FI’s house in November and the couple buying it had to go through all this same stuff and eventually found a lender.  Just think in a few weeks this will all be behind you and you’ll be in your home! It is worth the crazy stuff to get there!

Post # 51
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

I can’t believe that BOA called you back and said they can give you the loan now. I love how he made your realtor call you when they couldn’t give you the loan, and now he calls saying that they can give  you the loan. Punk.

Post # 53
5822 posts
Bee Keeper

I love USAA.  Wait.  I mean I LOVE USAA!!  Pretty much in any way that you can work with them, we are (except life insurance, which I already have through the military).  I have NEVER had a bad experience with them!  I’ve never had a rude phone rep, or an incompetent phone rep, or any problems EVER.  Whenever I need to call Customer Service they are always SO helpful and polite!  I love it!  I love that whatever I need, they’ll take care of.  Once I’m no longer driving upside down, I plan to transfer my car loan to them as well.  I can only imagine the kind of customer service I’ll get for that too!

KLP: Glad everything is looking up!  I hope that the seller understands your situation and approves the change.  You may want to clue in your realtor that you are no longer working with BOA, and you’d appreciate if he would cease correspondence with them.  It sounds like HE was doing some backdoor legwork to try to keep you with them.  Oh, and once you’ve closed on the house, you should call the BOA rep and tell him to #*&#(*&$Q(*$&Q#*$&*#&$#$&&#*$.  (I would say do it now, but you should wait until everything is finalized before burning that bridge…)

Post # 56
2286 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

How exciting!!!!!

Post # 57
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Congrats!!! that’s super exciting!

I just wanted to chime in and say that BOA is the WORST bank ever, and I have to urge everyone NEVER to use them for anything you are sooo lucky that all of this crazy stuff happened, being stuck with BOA would have completely screwed your entire financial future! ACK! Looks like someone is looking out for you 😉

Post # 58
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2006

yay! that’s great news!!

The topic ‘Stupid 2/28 regulation is going to cost us our house’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors