(Closed) Style suggestions for a size 3.25 e-ring

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
500 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I am actually a Maevona girl, hands down you want something unique and stunning its the way to go! an you dont have to get a 1ct they can go smaller! just an FYI they do take a long time to get in as they do make then by hand and sculpt each one so if you do go with maevona (and i highly reccomend it as I get TONS of compliments on mine) Id give yourself plenty of time for it ot come in! 

Post # 4
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Damn, I thought I had small fingers with a 4. I like a delicate band on a small finger. I sized down my center stone too because of the concerns you expressed. Please share once you can!

Post # 7
500 posts
Busy bee

Oo yea I know the Mallow, Mr. Xray went with the Eday from the scottish Islands collection, and I absolutley LOVE LOVE LOVE it, then again i dont think they have a design I dont like! And i hear you on that we are also saving up for a house so Its nice that Mr. Xray qualified for one year no interest financing so we paid it off in 6 months ith out any interest! 

Post # 9
500 posts
Busy bee

Yea, we have one in MN and they acutally dont even carry samples you have to special order a sample to see it and try it on thats what Mr. Xray did. Id say if your out and your not really feeling anything by you Id check and see where the closest is Id call them and ask if they even will order a sample of the mallow or other style and just make a fun day out of it! lol 

Post # 10
44 posts
Newbee

Hey I have the Maevona Eriskay and there were no retailers around me either. Keep in mind that they can send any rings you want to try on to a trusted retailer that they will work with near you. Thats what I did. 

Post # 11
407 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I’m 3.25 as well and have a 0.5 carat solitaire.  The stone looks pretty substantial (I think).  But I’m also a fan of dainty rings in general, so you could probably go with something larger; it’s just not my taste 🙂

The topic ‘Style suggestions for a size 3.25 e-ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors