Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Thanks for compiling the list!!! 

I have an OB appointment in an hour.  🙂 

Post # 7
    1115 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2009

@Mrs Sarah McK:  = official list maker, haha. Don’t know what we’d do without her on the August board, and now we get to share her with the rest of the summer mamas as well. Great job Future!

Post # 9
    494 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

Awesome list!!

Post # 10
    93 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

oh fun!!  lets keep up the talking girls!

Post # 11
    494 posts
    Helper bee

I had a great appointment yesterday. We’re slowly announcing it to friends and family. I’m on the fence about a big FB announcement at 13 weeks right now. I haven’t even made a Pinterest nursery board yet either. Maybe by 20 weeks I will, by then, it’ll be known to everyone and then we’ll know the sex of the baby. My dad is convinced that it’s a girl. I don’t know. Even my husband doesn’t want to hazard a guess at this point. My husband told his coworkers when he got in. There were two other baby announcements that day too.

Post # 12
    2410 posts
    Buzzing bee

Wow, excellent list! My due date has been changed to June 14th, so I’m somewhat higher up now, but it doesn’t matter.

Post # 13
    2410 posts
    Buzzing bee

In other news I’m still mega congested and it is driving me nuts. I think I am starting to learn to cope better with it at night though. I might have to get a humidifier since the concensus seems to be that it really helps. Did people get warm mist or cold mist? I don’t know anything about them.

Post # 14
    494 posts
    Helper bee

@plantains: I was told to get one as well when I went in yesterday. I’m allowed to take an allergy med which is helping a bit, but I’d prefer not to take anything if I could get away with it.

The topic ‘Summer Lovin’ Babies 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors