(Closed) Sunday, May 20, 2012… Do I have a date twin???

posted 7 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

That’s my Parents Anniversery!!  they have been together for 38 years, good wedding Karma I think! lol

Post # 7
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Nope i’m here too…I haven’t had any trouble booking vendors lol

Post # 9
11 posts
Newbee

I have a ton done…I think i’m on schedule lol I just finalized the menu, picked our cake and ordered invites….all of our major vendors are booked. I really want my dress to get here i’m starting to forget what it looks like….what about you? 

Post # 11
69 posts
Worker bee

I’m the day before!! May 19th – Congrats!

I would have liked to have a Sunday morning brunch wedding for the romantic and old-fashioned appeal of it… but we are having a “semi” destination wedding in a city 1.5 hours away (looong story) so everyone was in an uproar that thet they might have to take a day off work. Compromise, I suppose!!

I’m making my own invites and going to send them out the end of this month0 too – SOOO excited!

Post # 12
1446 posts
Bumble bee

ME!!! I’m so excited-I didn’t think I would have any date twins since it’s a Sunday!!! I think I’m mostly on schedule-my wedding has a pretty small budget and is really simple, so it’s not like I had a ton of stuff to do ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I can’t decide when to send my invites out…I didn’t do Save-The-Date Cards and a lot of the guests are out of town, so I would like to send them sooner rather than later.

Post # 13
11 posts
Newbee

@brittaful: Hi sorry I am not on here a whole bunch…I spend most of my time on the Knot…My wedding is in Florida so i’m very excited. I ordered my dress and I am still waiting for it to come in. Hopefully it will be here soon. My invites should be here this week and I can start putting them together. WHat DIY projects are you working on? I just finished my aisle runner that was exhausting lol

The topic ‘Sunday, May 20, 2012… Do I have a date twin???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors