- 5 years ago
- Wedding: May 2013
1 packet blue, unsweetened Kool-Aid (Look for Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade or Berry Blue flavors)
1 (2 liter) bottle Ginger Ale
1 (64 oz) bottle White Grape Juice
1 cup sugar
8 scoops pineapple sherbet
2-3 Rubber Duckies (make sure they float – bathtub toys)
maraschino cherries (optional for garnish)
orange slices (optional for garnish)
1.Chill ginger ale and grape juice over night
2. Remove sherbet from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving punch to soften
3. In a large bowl, combine Kool-Aid packet, sugar and chilled juice. Stir to blend.
4. Slowly add chilled ginger ale.
5. Float 8 scoops of softened sherbet on top
6. Add Rubber Duckies (don’t forget to wash before using)
7. garnish cups with cherries and orange slices
If you can’t find Blue KoolAid then you can replace the kool aid and sugar with Berry Blue Typhoon Hawaiian Punch. DO NOT ADD 1 CUP of sugar if you do this! The Hawaiian Punch already has sugar in it.