(Closed) Super excited about my centerpieces

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Very nice 🙂  I’ve been looking for those branches with the crystals on them – what are they called???

Post # 5
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

@waterprincess I don’t know if those are, but usually people use manzanita branches!

Post # 6
1897 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

In the photos posted, curly willow is being used…you can buy it at Michael’s, etc…

The topic ‘Super excited about my centerpieces’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors