Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

I’d never go to a male strip club, so that pretty much answers #1-6. 🙂

Post # 5
4313 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’ll just answer number 6 because I haven’t been to one.

I don’t think they are tacky or cheesy, they have a valid audience.  I just don’t find the appeal of a man flapping around his dong.  Gross.  Women have much prettier bodies lol.

Post # 6
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@nontraditionalmiami:

1. No, I really find them cheesy.

2. Something like boxer-briefs would be much more appealing. Or maybe even in a pair of baseball pants without a shirt.

3. No

4. I have only been once, and I laughed most of the time. It is so darn cheesy to me.

5. No, I have only been once.

6. I find them very cheesy. I am not offended by them or offended by female strip clubs. I just find them both silly and kinda weird.

Just my .02

Post # 7
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

1. Do you actually think that male strippers with hot pink thongs and leopard print thongs at male strip clubs are hot and/or a turn on?

Oh dear, no. I’ve never been to one in person, but it seems just awkward to me.

2.  Would you think it was hotter/cooler if the strippers wore normal things like Calvin Klein boxer briefs?

Maybe slightly less awkward because more is covered, but still not really a turn on.

3.  Would you eat lunch with your girlfriends at a place where the servers were all hot men (like a hooters for chicks) that featured an all organic menu?

If they just happened to have hot guys and good food, I would go, but I would probably be too embarrassed to go if they were known for being Hooters for women.

4. How often do you go to a male strip club per year?

Never

5. Do you only go to a male strip club for bachelorette parties?

Never been

6. If you aren’t into bachelorette parties at male strip clubs, is it because you find the male strip clubs to be tacky/cheesey?

Cheesy and awkward. I’m not a big fan of men’s junk if it’s not attached to Fiance.

Post # 8
3624 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

1. Do you actually think that male strippers with hot pink thongs and leopard print thongs at male strip clubs are hot and/or a turn on?

Not even a little bit. The guy may be hot, but I don’t find male thongs attractive at all. More funny, as a joke.

2.  Would you think it was hotter/cooler if the strippers wore normal things like Calvin Klein boxer briefs?

Very much so.

3.  Would you eat lunch with your girlfriends at a place where the servers were all hot men (like a hooters for chicks) that featured an all organic menu?

Yep. That’d be awesome!

I’ve been to one once for a girlfriends birthday.

that or birthdays, not sure why else I’d go. They’re just not that fun. Even IF they took their little thongs off, who wants to see that flop around? Not me.

6. If you aren’t into bachelorette parties at male strip clubs, is it because you find the male strip clubs to be tacky/cheesey?

Nope, I just feel that men have far less attractive bodies than females.

Post # 9
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

no, not even a tiny little bit

eh, probably a little better, but still creepy if theres random pelvic thrusting involved

sure

never

no

creepy is my word of choice – the male stripper i saw was over the top and uber-aggressive, not fun – plus, random pelvic thrusting is awkward and creepy

Post # 10
3978 posts
Honey bee

1. No

2.  um, I guess so

3.  Isn’t that what Outback Steakhouse advertised a few years ago? lol, without the organic part of course. No, I don’t think I would go there purposely no.
If I want to see hot guys I go to yoga class 😀 Yoga bodies are the best! seriously.

4. Never been

5. N/A

6. I do find them to be tacky/cheesy but that’s not why I haven’t gone. I’ve never even been given the opportunity.

Post # 11
296 posts
Helper bee

1. Do you actually think that male strippers with hot pink thongs and leopard print thongs at male strip clubs are hot and/or a turn on? NO

2.  Would you think it was hotter/cooler if the strippers wore normal things like Calvin Klein boxer briefs? YES

3.  Would you eat lunch with your girlfriends at a place where the servers were all hot men (like a hooters for chicks) that featured an all organic menu? SURE

4. How often do you go to a male strip club per year? I’ve never been, so zero I guess. 

5. Do you only go to a male strip club for bachelorette parties? I’ve never been to a bachelorette party, but that is the only conceivable reason I can think of for my going to a male strip clubs. I much prefer female strip clubs. 

6. If you aren’t into bachelorette parties at male strip clubs, is it because you find the male strip clubs to be tacky/cheesey? Yes, I do find them to be cheesy. 

Post # 12
5787 posts
Bee Keeper

1. No

2. Nothing is going to make a stranger shaking his junk in my face sexy

3. No

4. Never

5. I’ve been to one bachelorette with a stripper and he came to the house

6. I’m just really uncomfortable with the idea of a stranger rubbing up on me/dry humping me. Male strippers tend to be more aggressive and I’m not a fan.

The topic ‘Survey-like questions re: bachelorette parties & male strip clubs’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors