Post # 1
My Fiance is definitely a texter. I prefer actual calls, but he likes to proofread what he’s going to say and also the convenience of not having to respond immediately. It turns out it’s kind of a good thing because he sends me sweet texts all the time. He’s WAY more of a romantic than I am, for sure. I have a ton saved, and I thought it would be fun to see if anyone else saves sweet texts from your man. Here are a couple of mine:
[once I said I was a boring square and he replied] You’re a heart to me <3
I love you so much. I can not wait to make you my wife.
No way. I’m the lucky one. You’re smart, funny, beautiful…That’s the perfect trifecta any man wants for his bride to be. And you love me. That makes me the luckiest man alive.
I know you’re sleeping and I hope I’m not bothering you. I’ve just been thinking about you since the moment I woke up. I love you so much and I can’t wait to see you later. You know, wihout you and Dazzling my life would have no meaning and I’d be miserable.
Anyone else have any sweet things like this, or am I just super lucky?
Post # 3
My boyfriend sends me super sweet texts all the time.
He works nights, and usually he gets into bed at 9am and I get up for work at 9:15am. So when I’m driving down the road to work I usually get surprised with “I looooooovee you baby have a GREAT day!”
One day I was having a rough Monday and he texted me “Keep your head up love. Only 4 1/2 more days till the weekend ;)”
I just scrolled a bit but we text a LOT and he JUST texted me and it brought me all the way back to the bottom lol. But yeah I cherish the cute texts from him. He’s always been like that. Even when we had just started dating he’d taxt me “Good morning beautiful.”
Post # 4
@JB1127: I get a “good morning, beautiful” text almost every morning. I love it! Isn’t it nice to know you’re loved like that?
Post # 5
my partner sends me sweet texts fairly often. he always texts me when he works (he works 7pm -7:30am, and always tells me he loves me). The other night he texted me that he had a patient whose spouse of like 60 years died a month before, and how it reminded him how much he loved me and hoped to be together at least as long as them.
Post # 6
I get sweet texts all the time, but one of the sweetest was today! He had asked me if I wanted to go to Las Vegas next weekend and I told him I couldnt because I am going to have a lot going on with school, and I had told him I wanted to go once school gets out for the summer. His reply?
“I love you, I just wanna explore the world with you by my side. I dont wanna go anywhere without you.”
Aww! <3 He made my heart melt! Love this man!
Post # 7
I love getting those kinds of texts too! They ALWAYS brighten my day!
Post # 8
Aw! These are sugary sweet ^-^
Post # 9
Yesterday Fiance sent me three texts in a row:
I Love You
Thanks for feeding me.
Post # 10
@MapleMoose: That is too cute! He knows when he has it good
Post # 11
One day when we were having a HUGE fight I was mad and didnt want to speak to him. So he sent me about 5 different texts in 5 different languages telling me how much he loved me and needed me. Needless to say the fight was over…… 🙂
Post # 12
@soon2bnixon: Ok you make me sick! I don’t think Darling Husband would ever think of something that clever. I would tell him but I know it would make him feel bad since he knows he’s not a very romantic guy. But I might use that one in the future!
Post # 13
lol…. yea those texts got him a lot of “action” that night !!!!
Post # 14
Yes! I have so many sweet texts that I had to start saving them in a document on my computer because I had no room in my phone 🙂 (speaking of which, i think I need to go put some more into that document… I’m running out of room in my inbox again haha)… My Darling Husband actually had my dad get that document from my computer… He put together a slide show of pictures and text messages that was playing in the background when he proposed 🙂
I had to make a new document that said text messages from (DH’s name)– Married ….cuz those texts were not so clean and I didn’t want someone accidentally readings something they didn’t care to read haha 🙂
Some of the current ones I have saved in my phone are…
- “There could never be a more beautiful you <3”
- “Thank you for how you have faithfully taken care of the shopping and laundry ever since we’ve been married. I appreciate it a lot <3”
- “I’m safe and sound at work… I was thinking on the drive how grateful I am that I have you as my wife… You are such a blessing and help in our life <3 I appreciate you so much! I love you! I’ve gotta go in now… Have a great day! I’ve been praying for you! <3”
These are some from before we were married…
- “I miss you Babe <3 <3 I’m definitely marrying up Babe <3 you’re way better than what I thought I may have married… I love you Babe <3 To me you’re perfect!! <3<3”
- “…And when I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change… Cuz you’re amazing just the way you are! <3 I love you Babe!l <3 Good morning 🙂 I’m at work! :):) <3”
- “…oh how beautiful you are my darling…Oh how beautiful you are to me! <3 Good morning Beautiful! I love you! <3 I’m at work! :)” (Those are lyrics from our first dance song :))
- Good morning Beautiful Lady!! <3 May I marry you and take you away on a big boat?! 😉 <3 I’m at work Babe! I love you! <3″
- “Psssssst I love you <3 and you’re a hottie to me <3”
- “Good morning Beautiful! …Hope you have a great day shopping 🙂 I can’t wait to see you tonight <3 My heart is really aching to see you… I don’t know why that is (Probably because I’m head over heels in love with you). Probably because this week has been tiring, it’s been good, but just tiring and lonely without you! Good thing we’re getting married. I couldn’t imagine life without you <3 I love you SO SO MUCH!! <3 Bye Beautiful! <3” (I was in grad school, so we only saw each other on the weekends while we were dating and during the first 4 months of our engagement… No fun!)
Ok that turned into a lot of them haha! I just kept finding more good ones 🙂 lol
Post # 15
I used to get those when we first started dating… but after almost 4 years and living together so we see each other all the time… the sweet texts is a random “I love you!” in the middle of the work day. Or when we aren’t together. Its adorable.
Post # 16
yeah my SO is not super romantic, so my sweet texts are also random I love yous… There have been a few sweet ones though. The one that I can never forget is when he text me once “Every day I love you more and every day I want to marry you more.” Because he’s not so romantic, I just thought that was so sweet and genuine. 🙂
Oh another time when we were spending a holiday (can’t remember which one) with our own separate families, he text me “you’re gonna make a great mom one day.” I don’t know what made him say that but I thought it was kinda sweet.