- 6 years ago
- Wedding: April 2012
26 days out from the wedding, Fiance got an email that the chaplain who was supposed to perform our ceremony is canceling on us.
We thought it might be coming. Last week he mentioned that the Navy would be sending him to Texas to try out for their bowling team and if he got selected it over overlap with our wedding.
I guess he decided not to take the chance, which is ultimately a blessing in disguise I guess. If he made it we could be left scrambling a few days before.
We will find someone else, Fiance is already on it, but seriously?! We have enough on our plates as it is.