(Closed) Bees, what kind of ring are you going to get the Mr?

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 32
684 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I have got the Fiance a tungsten ring, he works with heavy machinery. In the mining industry. So can’t wear rings, but he will hang it from his chain when he is at work. We found it to be the best for him as it’s the strongest metal.

View original reply
@sehrler:  That is one awesome ring!

Post # 33
1131 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’ll get my guy a pretty plain white gold band. I like the ones with a little bling in them, but I’m not sure if he does yet. 🙂

Post # 34
699 posts
Busy bee

@Miss T-Rex:  I’ve got a huge yen for black tungsten rings. Something different and unique.

Post # 36
2966 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@sehrler: i saw that ring in one of my wedding magazines and i thought it was so cool! when i showed it to my fiance, he LOVED it! unfortunately, i had already bought his ring, but i’m keeping that one in mind for the future. maybe an anniversary of something.

this is similar to my fiance’s ring. on his, the colors are switched, so the crosses are silver with a black/grey background. he picked it out at the same time i picked my set.

Post # 37
2776 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

He picked his out but I paid for it.  He said he wanted bling too lol.  I was happy he wanted to wear one since he was pretty hesitant when we first discussed the idea of getting married.   

Post # 38
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@sehrler!  Very cool ring, my SO already has that and loves it!

@ Miss T Rex He has strongly stressed his love for the Tungsten Carbon Fiber rings, so that’s what he’ll be getting.

Post # 40
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2005

My DH loves camo!Stainless Steel Camo Rings

Post # 41
699 posts
Busy bee

@Miss T-Rex:  

Its big but here s mine lol, i want ours 2 match =)

Post # 42
628 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Temecula, California

@Miss T-Rex: that’s the same ring handsome picked out for himself. I’ve found some similar that he likes and loves. They’re all stainless steel which he doesn’t mind he picked out that metal   

Post # 43
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@sehrler:  That’s the ring my SO sent me a video of….I got the hint LOL. Plan on getting it for him as his wedding ring =) 

The topic ‘Bees, what kind of ring are you going to get the Mr?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors