(Closed) T9938.. Please post your pics!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@alibou3193: I’ve never seen this before! So you attach it to the bottom of your dress to add some fullness towards the bottom? For $10 it’s worth a shot! Keep your dress twins updated! : )

Post # 18
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@ktgee04:  I ordered the tulle extender that I had mentioned a few days ago and it has arrived.  I actually ordered 2 of them thinking that 1 would not be big enough to wrap around the bottom of my dress..but boy was I wrong.  1 would have been just fine, so now I’m stuck with an extra huge puff of tulle and nowhere to put it. It would be pointless to ship to back to the company because it was so cheap to buy it begin with. But it’s exactly like the description said, there are 4 tiny hooks (think bra hooks) that you attach to the bottom of your dress.  I’m sure you could even have your seamstress sew this in.  I haven’t had the chance to try it on with my dress yet because my dress is at my Future Sister-In-Law house and I didn’t get to stop by there over the w/e…but as soon as I try it on I’ll take pics for all of you guys. I’m a little afraid to try it on actually because I’ve already had the bottom hemmed a little so I don’t know how short the dress will be once this is attached underneath.  I’ll keep you posted. 😉

Post # 19
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@alibou3193: Definitely take a pic and let us know how it turns out! I would be really interested in using that if works well with the dress. That is great you actually got MORE than what you expected…that never happens these days lol

Post # 20
42 posts
Newbee

bump!

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee

I too would love to see how the tulle slip looks underneath it… I just left my first dress fitting and the alterations person said that the dress would look funny if tulle was added under it. I’m tempted to get this slip just to see what it’ll look like but would love it if you could post your pic for all of us 🙂

Thanks!!

Post # 22
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Here’s Mine!

Post # 24
1 posts
Wannabee

I also purchased this dress in February. My wedding is still a few months away. I was wondering if any of you ladies had aproblem with the dressPickering in the lower belly area when you walked? I’m currently altering the skirt to make the fit and flare more exaggerated. I noticed when I walked in the dress that it bulged/puckered in my lower belly area. The dress looks gorgeous when I’m standing still though!

The topic ‘T9938.. Please post your pics!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors