- 6 years ago
- Wedding: May 2012
I bought these 8″ paper mache numbers with a few ideas in mind for my table numbers. I am having a really hard time deciding though!
1. Leave them as is. I am incorporating the kraft paper look into other items (escort cards, invitation envelopes, menus etc..) so this would fit right in
2. Paint them solid yellow. I think that with the flowers and the chevron pattern table runners, the solid yellow will pop.
3. Modge Podge fabric onto the numbers. This will also work well with other elements in the wedding since I am hand making fabric flowers to attach to the escort cards.
Here is some other info for you about my tables…
– white linens
– white & gray chevron table runners
– 8″ cylinder vase w/ flowers and 2 milk glass vases with flower buds
– fabric flower escort cards
Help me decide!