(Closed) TABLE NAMES?!?! Please share you creative & fun ideas…………

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 32
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@cejo13:  don’t listen to others. I love the idea and it means something to you 🙂

Post # 33
4886 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Ours:  important numbers to us.  I attached these to dowel rods and they’re going in tall vases with a simple flower that will join our clustered succulents.

Post # 34
423 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

We are doing different province names and each table will have a picture of us standing in front of each province’s Welcome to… sign. We have been to every Canadian province, and will go to them a second time this summer. It represents not only our love for our country (and friends/family that live everything throughout), and especially our love for travel. 

Post # 35
1042 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@blueskye:  

So cute!

We’re getting married on Canada Day long weekend, so we are also doing the provinces. Each table will be marked by a vintage postcard from that province.

Post # 36
423 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@metalbride:  That’s such a good idea as well! What else are you incorporating into your theme?

Post # 37
1042 posts
Bumble bee

We’re not doing too much in terms of a ‘theme’, but we do have a few other Canadian elements:

The backdrop for the guest table will be a collage of scenic Canadian photos

Centerpieces are potted plants on top of books. Each table has a coffee table book of Canadian photograpy, with some random books stacked on top. I tried to go Canadianna on that too, but couldn’t find enough books to keep with the theme.

We have a mini Team Canada hockey set. Guests will have to score a goal to get us to kiss.

On Canada Day, we are hosting a street hockey game for all of our guests, as a post wedding event.

Don’t mean to threadjack, but what other things are you doing?

Post # 38
1 posts
Wannabee

We are having a beach themed wedding as well! What we are doing is naming the tables bodies of water that are sentimental to us.

Post # 39
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

pictures of both of you at different ages of your lives… age 1, age 2, age 3 ….etc

age=table #

Post # 40
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

we are pretty much set on our favorite movies as the table names

however, a lot of mine won’t be in as they are too dark.  Fiance said not appropriate 😛

I like zombies movie like resident evil, vampire movies like underworld and so forth…

That being said, I am planning to google all the movie poster image and print them out as 4×6 photo.  and use the ikea $1 double side photo frame to display them.  That’s the plan so far….

Post # 41
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@tcarril2:  Great theme I love all your ideas for table names we are considering something similar 

Post # 42
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - Hotel Del Coronado

Posting so I can follow 🙂 These are great ideas

The topic ‘TABLE NAMES?!?! Please share you creative & fun ideas…………’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors